Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You laughing but some us are up 5 and 6 figures. Go joke about that with your reddit friends. We good over here!:stopitslime:

You guys are so reactionary it’s comical. I didn’t even know reddit had contempt for these shyts until @Kamala Harris and @ORDER_66 said them cacs are furious about people making money off of these coins and I said that’s some weirdo shyt :skip: I’m probably one of the people in this thread that needs this shyt the most and is rooting the hardest for these shyts to hit the roof :skip:

I just didn’t know it was basically spin the roulette and hope for the best. a breh here basically said buy all coins with “inu” on their name and ask Allah something comes of it so hard you have tears coming down your eyes. Of course I’m going to find that investment strategy comical even if I’m partaking myself. I said I’m new to all this so it’s not like I’m trying to discredit you brehs or the money you’ve made

no need to react super emotional

You the type to put all your $$ in S&P500 :mjlol:it’s called a portfolio breh

Not really, but I also think it’s funny to just shoot for every inu coin. If it works, it works. I’m legitimately happy to see people making money and hopefully I can make some too :whoa:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Something wrong with Hokk.... it's showing .000000000655

but when I try to throw $100 on it it's telling me I would only get 500 coins :mjtf:

be careful of that…happened to me on uniswap once…dunno if it’ll work but I had to clear my imported coins and re-import the coin I wanted (in your case HOKK)…good heads up tho paying attention to the price…if you don’t have an idea of how much coins you should be receiving for the amount of ETH you’re going to spend, then you risk fukking up and overpaying…I will see if I can find the workaround I posted in another thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally Lol! Yes that’s EXACTLY what we’re doing. I’ve been saying this to myself for months. It just so happens they have a great “plan” IF it pans out.
It’s gambling with a twist. There’s dogs and a pinch of anime.

Aight bet :salute: at least I know what I’m into now :pachaha:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You guys are so reactionary it’s comical. I didn’t even know reddit had contempt for these shyts until @Kamala Harris and @ORDER_66 said them cacs are furious about people making money off of these coins and I said that’s some weirdo shyt :skip: I’m probably one of the people in this thread that needs this shyt the most and is rooting the hardest for these shyts to hit the roof :skip:

I just didn’t know it was basically spin the roulette and hope for the best. a breh here basically said buy all coins with “inu” on their name and ask Allah something comes of it so hard you have tears coming down your eyes. Of course I’m going to find that investment strategy comical even if I’m partaking myself. I said I’m new to all this so it’s not like I’m trying to discredit you brehs or the money you’ve made

no need to react super emotional

Not really, but I also think it’s funny to just shoot for every inu coin. If it works, it works. I’m legitimately happy to see people making money and hopefully I can make some too :whoa:
You in Reddit but you don’t see the screenshots of cacs with $$$$$$$ in holdings? I’d rather have something in every inu, than in the 2 main ones and none in the one that matters:wow:when i first came here I thought y’all were accomplished older men with $$$$ careers but y’all not too far off from me if you tight with dropping lil bags here and there into different coins, coins that are fractions of a cent at that :russ:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
be careful of that…happened to me on uniswap once…dunno if it’ll work but I had to clear my imported coins and re-import the coin I wanted (in your case HOKK)…good heads up tho paying attention to the price…if you don’t have an idea of how much coins you should be receiving for the amount of ETH you’re going to spend, then you risk fukking up and overpaying…I will see if I can find the workaround I posted in another thread
I tried clearing them out and redoing it... same thing...

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You in Reddit but you don’t see the screenshots of cacs with $$$$$$$ in holdings? I’d rather have something in every inu, than in the 2 main ones and none in the one that matters:wow:

I’m not on reddit. I was referring to the screenshots posted here. I know some people have hit big and I legit hope Coli brehs, myself included, do too. Again, I just thought there was more to it than dropping money on random coins and hoping one hits. I know better now.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
You laughing but some us are up 5 and 6 figures. Go joke about that with your reddit friends. We good over here!:stopitslime:

In this thread (and the Saitama one) folks have been giving out info about the various meme/Inu coins...just last night someone asked about Mononoke Inu and @mannyrs13 discussed why it was a reach/big risk. (the tokenomics, 1 gazillion coins in circulation) The team is NOT doxxed their burn wallet is substantially lower than Shib/Saitama.

Whereas Shib used the India/VB wallet to take 50% out of circulation and Saitama started out taking 49% and have a built-in burn system with EVERY transaction. He even gave an alternative coin to look into Aidi Inu, based on tokenomics, growth potential, dev team, etc

A second thing that's just as vital is community. Shib was named the Dogekiller and has a rabid community that was PERSISTENT in getting it listed. You think CB, Webull and Binance/Kucoin wanted Shiba? they were like :hhh::picard: It was the community and it's growth that wouldn't let off their head. Seeing how Doge ran up, people wanted to not miss out. It's human nature. Enter Shib. Media even running with the Doge 2.0. With that in mind, it's only natural for investors to try to get ahead of the curve. Enter Saitama. There's a reason why some of us post the holders every other day, because it's mapping out a trend that's fairly comparable to Shib rise (With slightly better tokenomics/ways to burn their supply down)

As @papa surf and others frequently have often said in these threads, folks try to implore practicality. It's stressed to think conservatively on its growth, that way you can be excited if it exceeds expectations. Throwing 20 dollars right now at the top and then expecting it to reach a penny in 5 months, is unlikely. Yes, memes can be a gamble, but that doesn't mean just throwing money at anything blindly. Folks have been in this thread for MONTHS, being ahead of the curve on listings, news, rumors, etc. Same with Saitama. Also, most of the folks that are making money still have stable/blue coins heavy in their portfolio.

People giving the game in these threads, I think sometimes those posts get overlooked as the brehs just go:mjlit: I just want to make money Damn the tokenomics lol
Wen Lambo? Wen moon? lol:russ: