Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
How much you holding? 50 million at half a cent will net you a quarter mil. It doesn’t need to reach a penny. Even if this doesn’t give me millions, it’ll definitely let me pocket a couple hundred thousand sometime this winter. I’d say by March.

Saitama is what I think will give a mil.

:francis:
I got 100 Mil in Shiba right now... 18 Billion in Saitama

If we can get the half cent... gives me 500k... shyt that pays off my home, student loans, and leaves me comfortable

I'm upping my position in Saitama over the next week or two into the trillions this way getting to half cent down the line is 5 billion :lawd:

Even if we get to .00005 that's 50 Mil... :lawd:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He said he didn’t own any and then went out of his way not once but twice. After his “none” tweet he said that he invested in “Bitcoin etherium and doge”. Then he said that his employees and everyone at his company supports doge so he supports doge….

Seems he was trying so hard to kill shiba or pump doge either way it didn’t look good for him to do that

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
He said he didn’t own any and then went out of his way not once but twice. After his “none” tweet he said that he invested in “Bitcoin etherium and doge”. Then he said that his employees and everyone at his company supports doge so he supports doge….

Seems he was trying so hard to kill shiba or pump doge either way it didn’t look good for him to do that
Well it's Elon... which means he's smoked 15 pounds of weed today

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
coin is still up over 5x for the month…it was up 6x earlier today at its height…and that’s taken into consideration it already had a previous dip after running up to $0.000035 before dropping to $0.00002 where it recovered a bit and consolidated at around $0.000027 for a couple weeks before today’s run…let’s see where it goes next…if/when it runs again, then that’s perfect…we’ll know elon isn’t a “necessary” catalyst nor should he be

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Eh well the upside is we got this out he way before rh. Lesson learned, don’t pop shyt til u make the basket.
Unfortunately this may become a trend with shib bc there are a ton of weak hands in the pot. Doge has years over shib and it’s community has been thru more. One could say they’re more war hardened and less likely to sell when a pump loses momentum.
I’m not selling anytime soon. This has been quite a ride.
Saitama softens the blow a lot as well.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Eh well the upside is we got this out he way before rh. Lesson learned, don’t pop shyt til u make the basket.
Unfortunately this may become a trend with shib bc there are a ton of weak hands in the pot. Doge has years over shib and it’s community has been thru more. One could say they’re more war hardened and less likely to sell when a pump loses momentum.
I’m not selling anytime soon. This has been quite a ride.
Saitama softens the blow a lot as well.

Exactly paper hands dumped with a bit of reactionary news since many are new and don't understand the nuances of the market.

Doge vets and crypto vets (those who got in years ago) don't lose any sleep over small problems...We look at the long term chart and plan accordingly

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…I’m not gonna totally downplay his tweets but sometimes he times them to coincide with profit-taking to assume credit for the dips…

his tweet was at 1:53PM but according to the charts SHIB was already dipping/cooling off almost an hour before his tweet…I didn’t see this happen live tho so idk