Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Is this really how it is? Just throwing money at every “inu” coin on the wall and hope one sticks and hits big?

I don’t mean this in a condescending tone by the way, I’m legitimately asking because I’m new to all this.
That’s what I’m doing. After securing the hokk bag I think I covered all inu coins. Even baby Saitama :mjcry:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m starting to understand why them reddit and twitter dudes look down on “inu” investors :laff:

I’m joking. Somewhat. But dawg. just dropping money on anything carrying “inu” is true degenerate behavior. You might as well buy a lotto ticket or donate to random Paypal accounts. No rhyme or reason just shots in the dark and “well, the other inu did it”? that’s some funny shyt. Scammers must be eating.

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Conversely, knowing brehs in here just throwing money at random inu coins kinda deflated my hype for both shib and saitama. it was nice believing even for a bit. Maybe one day I’ll be able to stop slaving and buy my crib

:yeshrug:
You the type to put all your $$ in S&P500 :mjlol:it’s called a portfolio breh

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m starting to understand why them reddit and twitter dudes look down on “inu” investors :laff:

I’m joking. Somewhat. But dawg. just dropping money on anything carrying “inu” is true degenerate behavior. You might as well buy a lotto ticket or donate to random Paypal accounts. No rhyme or reason just shots in the dark and “well, the other inu did it”? that’s some funny shyt. Scammers must be eating.
You laughing but some us are up 5 and 6 figures. Go joke about that with your reddit friends. We good over here!:stopitslime:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
You laughing but some us are up 5 and 6 figures. Go joke about that with your reddit friends. We good over here!:stopitslime:
Easiest way to get burned in the stock/crypto is to dump it all into 1 bag. Idk how breh can’t see the benefit of holding multiple bags:yeshrug:

Daps
Is this really how it is? Just throwing money at every “inu” coin on the wall and hope one sticks and hits big?

I don’t mean this in a condescending tone by the way, I’m legitimately asking because I’m new to all this.
It’s more of a proven strategy to make bread. You’re not investing in every new alt coin. But those with certain promise, at an early stage, have shown to be reliable generators of money.

:yeshrug:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
[

Finally Lol! Yes that’s EXACTLY what we’re doing. I’ve been saying this to myself for months. It just so happens they have a great “plan” IF it pans out.
It’s gambling with a twist. There’s dogs and a pinch of anime.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I have respectable/“blue chip” coins in my portfolio and I have a couple meme/shyt coins in my portfolio and the meme coins are kicking the shyt out of the other coins by a fukking mile right now…I felt a way about the meme coins initially but at the end of the day all money is green man

anyway (not directed at you) for months it’s been said in here that the coinbase listing would solidify SHIB when they announced they were looking into it in june/july…for months ppl laughed and said SHIB was dead, coinbase doesn’t matter blah blah blah INSTEAD of accumulating SHIB as it lay dormant, low-priced…what SHIB is doing now is not random…it’s not a lucky guess that it ran, returned to ATH and surpassed it…it’s not gonna be a lucky guess/gamble when it runs again next month and again in december…ppl have been telling you these things ahead of time…there’s a reason why CB, webull and soon robinhood went out of their way to add this coin…they know/sense the buying frenzy that’s going to come and are looking to capitalize on it

Last edited: