Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Gonna have to cop and that’ll be my last coin for a while:wow:
I threw a lil over $100... not a huge deal in the grand scheme... if it sheds a zero or two... that's profit! if not... then it's just $100

EePKQ.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I told you all I could see 110 by Sunday night!!!

We hitting the 200k by 11/13

right…between the approaching 200k benchmark and the saitamask release the coin is gonna run some up until that point…not bcuz it has inu it and folks think the guy in the dog costume is cute…there are a lot of ppl who are anticipating the event and will look to buy the coin leading up to it…it may/may not dump a little after that point depending on how well it is received…ppl are trading/buying these coins based on momentum…and to assume as much profit as you can you want to spot these trends early and get in rather than wait when everyone is jumping in…folks can still make money jumping in late but their expectations/timeframes have to be tempered

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
@satireprod rep for that last post…nothing to say after that…everyone can’t eat.

no doubt, man I read through each and every page of these crypto threads (cross-referencing things with other sources) and take in info as if I know nothing. Anyone is capable of giving me knowledge. I sat on the sidelines far too long when people were making money hand over fist before. No more.

Wildest part is ALL of us can eat, they just have to study the blueprints (from stable coins all the way to meme coins)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I done threw money into plenty of these inu and meme coins that didn't work out. But as you go along and learn more, you start to pick up on things and develop your trading habits and likes/dislikes. Like that hokk coin. I pull it up on etherscan and I see the burn wallet is at .64%. And at a 100 quad supply. I can't mess with a coin that has a burn wallet not at the top or at least not respect it as much. Not every coin is built like Shiba that bounced back from the Vitalik donation. You put most of the coins in the hands of a random holder or the development team and the risk of them selling are much higher than the burn wallet having most of the coins.

Per their website:
Our token is now deflationary by default, our whale holders came together to burn $1 Million worth of HOKK tokens (500 Trillion) to the burn wallet, in turn this now receives part of the 2% ARF rewards from every buy/sell/transfer transaction.

So if it wasn't for a group of holders, they wouldn't have had a burn wallet and who knows what might've happened. Yeah its been running lately but the volume doesn't always look that great. Browsing thru their reddit and apparently there's a new version of HOKK coming soon so those of you in it keep your eye on it in case they pull some sneaky shyt. One coin was tryna get you to send back your coins to them so they can send you the new one, another coin just swapped them automatically so be cautious.