Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
no doubt, man I read through each and every page of these crypto threads (cross-referencing things with other sources) and take in info as if I know nothing. Anyone is capable of giving me knowledge. I sat on the sidelines far too long when people were making money hand over fist before. No more.

Wildest part is ALL of us can eat, they just have to study the blueprints (from stable coins all the way to meme coins)
:whoo: this nicca spittin
We byke up :win:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
if this is getting listed on RH tomorrow then I want to get a front row seat bright and early lol

last coin they added was DOGE I think and the market was DEAD then

conditions are different now so it should be interesting to see the effect it has
I got a couple things in the morning to do for work... but I'll be front row seat for it

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
if this is getting listed on RH tomorrow then I want to get a front row seat bright and early lol

last coin they added was DOGE I think and the market was DEAD then

conditions are different now so it should be interesting to see the effect it has

mannnn, if this is true somebody in the thread needs to bring the popcorn because this is going to be a spectacle not seen in a while:mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
where's the reports or even tweets saying Shiba is on RH at 2pm est tomorrow?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@mannyrs13 pretty much dropped the tweet from dude that had the inside scoop back in sept. when @DelCrxpto said coinbase, webull and robinhood were all supposed to list it that month…robinhood was the only holdout supposedly bcuz they wanted to beat coinbase to the punch

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
@mannyrs13 prety much dropped the tweet from dude that had the inside scoop back in sept. when @DelCrxpto said coinbase, webull and robinhood were all supposed to list it that month…robinhood was the only holdout supposedly bcuz they wanted to beat coinbase to the punch

With listings in general my expectations are tempered. It used to be a CB listing was an automatic win, now, not so much.

But newbies see 1 million coins for 60 bucks and figure..."It hits a dollar, I am a millionaire". We need them to give this a big pump... ADD/ADHD/Asbergers TikTokers will have a hand in getting this past the goal line...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With listings in general my expectations are tempered. It used to be a CB listing was an automatic win, now, not so much.

But newbies see 1 million coins for 60 bucks and figure..."It hits a dollar, I am a millionaire". We need them to give this a big pump... ADD/ADHD/Asbergers TikTokers will have a hand in getting this past the goal line...

new CB listings have been a consistent 2-3x in 24 hrs but primarily for penny tokens

as you said, SHIB being so far under a penny is going to be too appealing for retail investors to past up especially during a bull run

…and yes at the social media promotion…that’s why cats who got in “late” this week are still early…there’s going to be another feeding frenzy for this token in november/december that’s going to eclipse the one in may when it first hit the old ATH…there are a lot of ppl who don’t realize yet that they’re going to want in on this coin when the media tells them to and force feeds it to them