Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Hold nikka. It’s not that hard to have patience :francis:but if you hurting for $500 so much just take the whole bag out. Only diamond hands outchea. Won’t stop until the 6 series, 6 fine Colombianas, and 6 houses in the hills is secured
diddy-cool.gif

Just tryna play this shyt right playboi. I'm new in this shyt. First time making some bread off these plays.

Just dont wanna fukk it up if folks are taking advantage of these runs.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Question, when these coins go on these runs, are you cashing out what you are making on top of the initial investment?

Drop 1k on Shib a week ago, rocket up this morning. You are at $1500 now.

It starts cooling off. Do you take/withdraw that $500 you made, and leave the initial investment?

Or just hold the entire $1500, and not touch nothin until the next "run?"
Lambo or bust

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Just tryna play this shyt right playboi. I'm new in this shyt. First time making some bread off these plays.

Understood. I been seen my shyt go up and up and up. Each time I thought of selling and each time I just sat on it and another run was right around the corner:wow:not tryna end up like the cacs that sold a potential $20mil dogecoin bag for <10k:dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

if you’re conflicted and like the profit you’re seeing but worried about the coin potentially running up if you sell then do both as far as sell/hold

take some profit and leave some in…it doesn’t have to be an all-or-nothing mentality

that being said the alt run hasn’t even really begun yet imo…the time to start worrying about taking profits will be in late december/early january when ppl will sell in time to pay taxes next year or hold off until right after the new year to sell so they won’t have to worry about taxes for at least a year…I’m speaking with some conviction bcuz this is how it’s played out in the past…of course nothing is guaranteed tho

Last edited:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
if you’re conflicted and like the profit you’re seeing but worried about the coin potentially running up if you sell then do both as far as sell/hold

take some profit and leave some in…it doesn’t have to be an all-or-nothing mentality

Bruh, saw that shyt rocket and was like damn. Then it started dwindlin....I'm like fukk it. Imma hold...

Then was like well shyt, when is the next time this thing blow again? All these coins, whales, tweets n shyt, anything can happen...

fukk it, STILL held.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, saw that shyt rocket and was like damn. Then it started dwindlin....I'm like fukk it. Imma hold...

Then was like well shyt, when is the next time this thing blow again? All these coins, whales, tweets n shyt, anything can happen...

fukk it, STILL held.

no one times the market perfectly…there’s always gonna be some money left on the table but with experience you learn to minimize that…I know everyone wants to be rich and the opportunity is there and will be here for some time with swings ups and downs but at the end of the day if you can walk away with more money than you put in then that’s a W imo

Daps
Question, when these coins go on these runs, are you cashing out what you are making on top of the initial investment?

Drop 1k on Shib a week ago, rocket up this morning. You are at $1500 now.

It starts cooling off. Do you take/withdraw that $500 you made, and leave the initial investment?

Or just hold the entire $1500, and not touch nothin until the next "run?"
That 1k will probably net you six figures next year. Do the math.