Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs serious question. I know we joke about partying on yachts, strippers, popping bottles when we get that bag. On some real shyt what plans do you have to invest?

Myself I just want to pay of my duplex and put some money into it and rent out both sides. Then I'll own a fully paid for asset outright. I also want to purchase other rental properties and buy land. Obviously I'm still going to fukk with crypto. Thinking about also buying my own semi truck and driving it myself and then think about hiring a driver. I dont have expensive habits so I dont need much to be happy. The only gift I want for myself is a Range Rover :yes: Would buy a used one that's about 2 years old cuz I'm a cheap motherfukker:yeshrug:

I don't have a lot of Shib, but i'd like to be able to pay off my crib and debt and put some bread in my mother's pockets. If anything is left after I'd probably invest in stocks that pay dividends. Hard to imagine being able to do all that without this touching a penny :francis:

Daps
I don't have a lot of Shib, but i'd like to be able to pay off my crib and debt and put some bread in my mother's pockets. If anything is left after I'd probably invest in stocks that pay dividends. Hard to imagine being able to do all that without this touching a penny :francis:
How much you holding? 50 million at half a cent will net you a quarter mil. It doesn’t need to reach a penny. Even if this doesn’t give me millions, it’ll definitely let me pocket a couple hundred thousand sometime this winter. I’d say by March.

Saitama is what I think will give a mil.

:francis:

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
@The Butcher already has better whips. No thanks, do you. :hubie:
Post em then nyukka
full
turn down a free car due to stubborn pride brehs

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much you holding? 50 million at half a cent will net you a quarter mil. It doesn’t need to reach a penny. Even if this doesn’t give me millions, it’ll definitely let me pocket a couple hundred thousand sometime this winter. I’d say by March.

Saitama is what I think will give a mil.

:francis:

60M I had 100M at one point but that day where i tried to day trade like a buffoon made me catch some heavy losses :francis: Learning experience. I'll gradually up my Shib holdings though, but I have to be realistic and responsible with my pockets and can't just drop money on it at a whim. One thing though, when I commit to something more often than not I get there. I said I was going to get to 100 AMC, took me a minute, but I got there.

In reality, my day trading wasn't bad. It's what got me to 100 AMC and 20B in on Saitama. I just hope it was worth taking the money out of Shib, but I guess having a stake in multiple potential plays, even if small, is better than being all in on just one.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Post em then nyukka
full
turn down a free car due to stubborn pride brehs

I'm good.
SEz5omc.png
You're apparently not, that's why you keep talking bout me helping you get a whip. :mjlol:

Only way we're sharing a car is if it's a hearse, with one of us dead and the other one driving. :demonic:

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
I'm good.
SEz5omc.png
You're apparently not, that's why you keep talking bout me helping you get a whip. :mjlol:

Only way we're sharing a car is if it's a hearse, with one of us dead and the other one driving. :demonic:
Now we rocking @Another Man go-to smiley? Stop jocking my style breh:gucci:2 stay on topic…does your old ass even know how to buy shiba?

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
On topic? You mentioned me you basic bytch. :dahell:

Better question: Does your young punk ass know how to buy a new car or sign a lease? :russ:

:umad:
With how shiba is going I’m not gonna need a lease:wow:fukk around and buy out a whole block in Hidden Hills:mjpls:. Cop a classic Porsche 911 turbo, the ones that the white boi that stole your girl in ‘84 was whipping around in
SEz5omc.png

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Question, when these coins go on these runs, are you cashing out what you are making on top of the initial investment?

Drop 1k on Shib a week ago, rocket up this morning. You are at $1500 now.

It starts cooling off. Do you take/withdraw that $500 you made, and leave the initial investment?

Or just hold the entire $1500, and not touch nothin until the next "run?"

Krisrunner2049

Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Question, when these coins go on these runs, are you cashing out what you are making on top of the initial investment?

Drop 1k on Shib a week ago, rocket up this morning. You are at $1500 now.

It starts cooling off. Do you take/withdraw that $500 you made, and leave the initial investment?

Or just hold the entire $1500, and not touch nothin until the next "run?"
Hold nikka. It’s not that hard to have patience :francis:but if you hurting for $500 so much just take the whole bag out. Only diamond hands outchea. Won’t stop until the 6 series, 6 fine Colombianas, and 6 houses in the hills is secured
diddy-cool.gif