Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So are we supposed to pull our money out of shib now that it's topped off or just keep holding but I know holding would lose money...

how much SHIB are you holding?

what was your exit strategy when you bought it?

what factors influenced your purchase?

these are rhetorical questions…there is no one correct answer or way to play this without knowing every detail about why you invested/how much you invested

someone who own trillions of SHIB can afford to sell in waves each time it hits a new level…someone with millions may decide to hodl everything until they see a real profit with the understanding that hey it may not happen but it’s worth a shot

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Elon basically tweeted multiple times and super directly supported DOGE and it did nothing. Time to hop off that nikkas nuts and keep buying and HODL :mjlit:

He got too much vested in Doge that's why. That shyt not moving nomore people ain't hopping on that train.

So are we supposed to pull our money out of shib now that it's topped off or just keep holding but I know holding would lose money...

The money invest in Shib should be funds that you don't mine losing or touching for months at a time. This is a long term hold.