Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Daps
Brehs serious question. I know we joke about partying on yachts, strippers, popping bottles when we get that bag. On some real shyt what plans do you have to invest?

Myself I just want to pay of my duplex and put some money into it and rent out both sides. Then I'll own a fully paid for asset outright. I also want to purchase other rental properties and buy land. Obviously I'm still going to fukk with crypto. Thinking about also buying my own semi truck and driving it myself and then think about hiring a driver. I dont have expensive habits so I dont need much to be happy. The only gift I want for myself is a Range Rover :yes: Would buy a used one that's about 2 years old cuz I'm a cheap motherfukker:yeshrug:

Payoff mortgage and purchase a 67 mustang & R33 or S15

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what they get for being thirsty:snoop: I can see that tweet being the downfall of SHIB. Everyone thought he was subliminally tweeting about SHIB when he would tweet but now he just told the whole world he doesn't hold any:snoop: Mufuggas just fumbled the bag

get yourself together…elon always posts those tweets at the height of the run when folks take profit…I’m not discrediting his impact with these tweets but they’re short-lived and get far more credit than they deserve…folks cried about his antics when he tweeted against BTC earlier in the year and look where we’re at now

ppl take profit that’s what you’re mostly witnessing…there are a lot of ppl who don’t need SHIB to be a penny who will always take profit when they see fit…the price will go back up again and the main run imo will be november thru december and possibly leak into very early january…when folks take profit at that time (myself included) is when I’ll become wary about the run being over (temporarily) as the run up will be huge so the correction will be huge as well

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Brehs serious question. I know we joke about partying on yachts, strippers, popping bottles when we get that bag. On some real shyt what plans do you have to invest?

Myself I just want to pay of my duplex and put some money into it and rent out both sides. Then I'll own a fully paid for asset outright. I also want to purchase other rental properties and buy land. Obviously I'm still going to fukk with crypto. Thinking about also buying my own semi truck and driving it myself and then think about hiring a driver. I dont have expensive habits so I dont need much to be happy. The only gift I want for myself is a Range Rover :yes: Would buy a used one that's about 2 years old cuz I'm a cheap motherfukker:yeshrug:
Pay off my mortgage, get a new Jeep, and just day trade with the rest

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
get yourself together…elon always posts those tweets at the height of the run when folks take profit…I’m not discrediting his impact with these tweets but they’re short-lived and get far more credit than they deserve…folks cried about his antics when he tweeted against BTC earlier in the year and look where we’re at now

ppl take profit that’s what you’re mostly witnessing…there are a lot of ppl who don’t need SHIB to be a penny who will always take profit when they see fit…the price will go back up again and the main run imo will be november thru december and possibly leak into very early january…when folks take profit (myself included) is when I’ll become wary about the run being over (temporarily) as the run up will be huge so the correction will be huge as well
I'm just holding :manny:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
That's what they get for being thirsty:snoop: I can see that tweet being the downfall of SHIB. Everyone thought he was subliminally tweeting about SHIB when he would tweet but now he just told the whole world he doesn't hold any:snoop: Mufuggas just fumbled the bag

Nah we gotta stand on our own two anyways. Depending on what Elon Musk says isn’t healthy. Now when we succeed without his support its 10000000000 times more satisfying :wow:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

ppl take profit that’s what you’re mostly witnessing…there are a lot of ppl who don’t need SHIB to be a penny who will always take profit when they see fit…the price will go back up again and the main run imo will be november thru december and possibly leak into very early january…when folks take profit at that time (myself included) is when I’ll become wary about the run being over (temporarily) as the run up will be huge so the correction will be huge as well
If he would have said how much he holds it would have probably caused DOGE to dump a little then folks would be crying market manipulation either way.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he would have said how much he holds it would have probably caused DOGE to dump a little then folks would be crying market manipulation either way.

he tweeted he holds DOGE today and it didn’t budge at all…again I’m not gonna totally downplay his tweets but sometimes he times them to coincide with profit-taking to assume credit for the dips…these tweets should have sent DOGE flying today if his impact is always so instant

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
What's the best wallet to have for crypto and what's the best apps to use for trading in general...?
I already have Coinbase and I'm trying to move away from robinhood