Sike! I sold before it started dippin.
I'm getting the hang of this shyt.

The tax man gon be on yo bumper

kifano-l-jordan-6cd26926f52177ad.jpg

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs serious question. I know we joke about partying on yachts, strippers, popping bottles when we get that bag. On some real shyt what plans do you have to invest?

Myself I just want to pay of my duplex and put some money into it and rent out both sides. Then I'll own a fully paid for asset outright. I also want to purchase other rental properties and buy land. Obviously I'm still going to fukk with crypto. Thinking about also buying my own semi truck and driving it myself and then think about hiring a driver. I dont have expensive habits so I dont need much to be happy. The only gift I want for myself is a Range Rover :yes: Would buy a used one that's about 2 years old cuz I'm a cheap motherfukker:yeshrug:

Daps
Brehs serious question. I know we joke about partying on yachts, strippers, popping bottles when we get that bag. On some real shyt what plans do you have to invest?

Myself I just want to pay of my duplex and put some money into it and rent out both sides. Then I'll own a fully paid for asset outright. I also want to purchase other rental properties and buy land. Obviously I'm still going to fukk with crypto. Thinking about also buying my own semi truck and driving it myself and then think about hiring a driver. I dont have expensive habits so I dont need much to be happy. The only gift I want for myself is a Range Rover :yes: Would buy a used one that's about 2 years old cuz I'm a cheap motherfukker:yeshrug:

I want to pay off my student loans, buy another property, and save.