Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Kano

All Star
Daps
Yea, Crypto.com docked me for almost $100 when I sold my Shiba and withdrew the proceeds to my bank account. Pissed me off, because I had to rebuy it on Coinbase and spend more. Have 55 million now.
:why:

Thats crazy. Yea crypto.com isn’t nearly as good as other exchanges. Hopefully you can get that 100 back in some other bags!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If Saitama can shave off four more zeros I'll be rich lol.

h1wkaM.gif

:wow: we all will

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
why dont u fukkin guys get a metamask wallet we keep telling u how to do it
were literally giving u the game

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
fukk it, went ahead and copped 7.4B Saitama. Paid the exorbitant gas fees :francis: not a lot of money all things considered, but determined to not let a potential train pass me by so secured a small seat in the corner earlier than i usually do. see how it goes :yeshrug:

Saitama has a 2% burn/reward program which means that for every transaction 2% is sent to the burn wallet and 2% is distributed to holders. The burn wallet is the most important one cuz it lowers the circulating supply of the coin. Then the rewards. I went thru my Zerion account and added up all my buys earlier. I then subtracted it from my Metamask wallet since that has the up to date amount in my wallet with rewards. In less than 3 months I have earned over 65 billion coins and thats not including what I've earned since then. At the time the amount multiplied by what the current price was equaled about 1300 dollars and will continue to grow. Now I don't know how much I paid in total fees in the nearly 20 transactions but I highly doubt it was way more than 1300. Wouldn't be surprised if it was half of that at most. Gas fees don't mean shyt if you getting it back for free over time. Its all about how you finish, not how you start.