Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
fukk it, went ahead and copped 7.4B Saitama. Paid the exorbitant gas fees :francis: not a lot of money all things considered, but determined to not let a potential train pass me by so secured a small seat in the corner earlier than i usually do. see how it goes :yeshrug:
What makes Saitoma a play?

If Saitama can shave off four more zeros I'll be rich lol.

What did it start at and where is it now? Also how likely is it to drop a whole 4? Is it a better play than Shib?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Saitama has a 2% burn/reward program which means that for every transaction 2% is sent to the burn wallet and 2% is distributed to holders. The burn wallet is the most important one cuz it lowers the circulating supply of the coin. Then the rewards. I went thru my Zerion account and added up all my buys earlier. I then subtracted it from my Metamask wallet since that has the up to date amount in my wallet with rewards. In less than 3 months I have earned over 65 billion coins and thats not including what I've earned since then. At the time the amount multiplied by what the current price was equaled about 1300 dollars and will continue to grow. Now I don't know how much I paid in total fees in the nearly 20 transactions but I highly doubt it was way more than 1300. Wouldn't be surprised if it was half of that at most. Gas fees don't mean shyt if you getting it back for free over time. Its all about how you finish, not how you start.

:wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

What did it start at and where is it now? Also how likely is it to drop a whole 4? Is it a better play than Shib?

xSl9Wx0f

I got in around mid to late July but been adding more here and there and swapping other coins I didn't like at the time for more.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

the burn/reward is great and they have a wallet coming out next month plus have people like Willie D helping get the word out and their developers are very active.

This guy the COO and always keeping people informed.

https://twitter.com/Saitamaguru1

https://twitter.com/InuSaitama

The community very dedicated to the project.

Far as price, anything can happen. Been on a crazy run past few days with an exchange listing coming soon, Bitmart. Plus they were sponsors at a fighting event earlier tonight. Not sure if it was boxing or mma since I didn't watch and it wasn't a big promotion but getting the word out of the project still helps them.

Its been growing in holders too. Nearly doubling in a month. July 1 it had 3400 and now it has 74k. I think I predicted in the BTC thread that it would hit 70k by Halloween and it has exceeded my expectations.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Actually it’s 200 usd on gate.io I’m never moving any money outside of coin base and corn bass pro. I had to do all that verification crap and then in the end I can’t even move money out of the exchange because of the fees

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldnt say that :heh: it was just funny he said amc, AMC has become like a meme within itself

i was just trolling because he would give me ish about investing in other things. But he’s definitely chilled out on that. He’s getting to the money elsewhere while we wait for the government to intervene in amc/GME :mjcry: I know Breh​

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
I looked into Meta swap I'm on it but i can't swap for Saitama coin(manually added it) but I can for other coins