Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Don't shoot the messenger, but there's not enough upside in this coin to not swing trade between $0.000026 and $0.000029 given how it's been moving. Might miss a rip up, but you'll probably see it coming if you pay attention to the charts.

That's a pretty tight window to swing trade specifically if you're paying gas

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That's a pretty tight window to swing trade specifically if you're paying gas
True that. Guess it depends how many coins you're holding. Larger the bag the better. But still better to avoid it cuz you paying gas both in and out. Unless you doing it on an exchange but that might still have some fees itself.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea that shyt backfired imo. I think A lot of ppl took that personally.
One thing about this, u have to check fees before u move Shyt around. There’s quite a few new investors that don’t yet understand how gas works and they’re getting burned. I be like :yeshrug: “Ull learn eventually nicca” Shyt I learned the hard way too
How do you check the gas fees before making a move?

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
How do you check the gas fees before making a move?
My go to is dextools.com but there are lots of ways. Coinmarketcap.com has all coins listed and where they’re traded, top of the page has GWEI (gas) prices. Another interesting site is txstreet.com, more animated but still in real time. Gas prices in usd is around 80- 90% of gwei so if u see GWEI 85, just figure ull pay $70 per transaction.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Saitama not on crypto.com :martin:
:russ::russ:it's still early in the game, there are rumors that's it's supposed to get listed on 2 top ten listing in the near future (this year) and crypto.com might be one of them.

By the time it gets listed on one of the bigger exchanges, we probably will have shaved off another zero at least (or two)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russ::russ:it's still early in the game, there are rumors that's it's supposed to get listed on 2 top ten listing in the near future (this year) and crypto.com might be one of them.

By the time it gets listed on one of the bigger exchanges, we probably will have shaved off another zero at least (or two)
Man if Saitama breaks two more zeroes by then...:deadrose: my retirement looking better everyday...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Man crypto has been a trip this year...:heh:

It's still buggin me that I tried to put my fam and friends on and either they looked at me all stupid or they wanna do easy with Robinhood...:wtf::deadrose:
Not everyone is meant to be rich. Remember, as a member here you are part of an elite crew, whether you realize it or not.