Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for those looking to buy SAITAMA, you should buy a little to satisfy your FOMO in the event that this is the take off point…but a lot of hype might be due to the bitmart listing which is tomorrow…and I suspect there’ll be a drop off/dip once it’s official which will present a better buy-in opportunity

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
for those looking to buy SAITAMA, you should buy a little to satisfy your FOMO in the event that this is the take off point…but a lot of hype might be due to the bitmart listing which is tomorrow…and I suspect there’ll be a drop off/dip once it’s official

see I'm caught in the middle so to speak...already got my initial entry (100B) a few weeks ago and definitely want to re-up on my bag. The only reason I haven't gotten more when it was in 1100-1400 range is because of the crazy gas fees. But I don't want to buy it on a 25 to 50% increase with FOMO in mind when I can wait a few days to get in better.

Either way, I'm really loving the movement that Saitama is making right now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
see I'm caught in the middle so to speak...already got my initial entry (100B) a few weeks ago and definitely want to re-up on my bag. The only reason I haven't gotten more when it was in 1100-1400 range is because of the crazy gas fees. But I don't want to buy it on a 25 to 50% increase with FOMO in mind when I can wait a few days to get in better.

Either way, I'm really loving the movement that Saitama is making right now

whatever you were planning on dropping, maybe spend half…save the other half for if it drops…if it doesn’t at least you were still able to get half of what you planned/wanted

I was supposed to add more when it dipped below $0.00000001 recently…but it ran back up and then some too quickly smh

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
whatever you were planning on dropping, maybe spend half…save the other half for if it drops…if it doesn’t at least you were still able to get half of what you planned/wanted

I was supposed to add more when it dipped below $0.00000001 recently…but it ran back up and then some too quickly smh

half now, half later. That's a SOLID plan :ehh: Not financial advice, I know:hubie::russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
half now, half later. That's a SOLID plan :ehh: Not financial advice, I know:hubie::russ:

my instincts/past experience with these type of coins say it will drop with the listing but you never know…best bet is to try and cover all bases…bcuz if it does the opposite and takes off then you’d miss out entirely bcuz some random nikka on a message forum had “instincts” lmaooo

Daps
It’s not looking good, breh. I think AMC is a wrap. It was a good attempt, but the hedge funds were too powerful. We just couldn’t overcome their resources nor their connections to the SEC, sadly. I’m cashing out on Monday. Crypto is the move.

:francis:

I triple dare you to post this in the AMC thread
:skip:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
my instincts/past experience with these type of coins say it will drop with the listing but you never know…best bet is to try and cover all bases…bcuz if it does the opposite and takes off then you’d miss out entirely bcuz some random nikka on a message forum had “instincts” lmaooo

:russ::mjlol::dead: Nah I wouldn't do you like that bruh