Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Kano

All Star
Daps
With every exchange I’ll always do a test run of a quick 10 - 100$ To see if it withdraws back to my bank account. I’ve had no issues with coinbase and Binance.us

I no longer use crypto.com because of their fees. I sold everything for USDT and sent it to coinbase or Binance.us with no issues.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
brehs/brehettes the thing with most of the meme coins (like Shib started out as before they made their strong run) they are first on small exchanges (Lbank, xt.com) before they reach the ones with more legitimacy, aka they have to prove to the bigger exchanges that they are worthy (volume/community) to get listed.

The primary way to get these coins initially is through Uniswap :hubie:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Can someone dm qbout trading using a smart phone and if I should get a s ledger.I currently use etoro for crypto.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
brehs/brehettes the thing with most of the meme coins (like Shib started out as before they made their strong run) they are first on small exchanges (Lbank, xt.com) before they reach the ones with more legitimacy, aka they have to prove to the bigger exchanges that they are worthy (volume/community) to get listed.

The primary way to get these coins initially is through Uniswap :hubie:
I don't trust those janky exchanges

Daps
With every exchange I’ll always do a test run of a quick 10 - 100$ To see if it withdraws back to my bank account. I’ve had no issues with coinbase and Binance.us

I no longer use crypto.com because of their fees. I sold everything for USDT and sent it to coinbase or Binance.us with no issues.
Yea, Crypto.com docked me for almost $100 when I sold my Shiba and withdrew the proceeds to my bank account. Pissed me off, because I had to rebuy it on Coinbase and spend more. Have 55 million now.
:why: