Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Why do yall use crypto.com when the fees are so high and apparently the withdrawals take hella long etc?
Me personally convenience.. I got my shib when it wasnt many options and crypto.com was the easiest exchange to cop from my phone asap

Crypto.com funds were deposited in my account this morning, taking less than 24hrs to arrive. Not bad at all. So, to the person who said it’s taken days, there might be an issue with your bank.

:francis:
I'm glad you got paid swiftly gives me hope my issue was a one off and it will come through at some point. I'm still transferring my Shib/RSR coins to my trustwallet me personally im not keeping my big bags or cashing out on that platform in the future after this.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Man I tried to get one of those shiboshis :mjlol:
That shyt was bogish as shyt. The gas was astronomical I said lemme check my gwei meter before I mint. Shyt was 763 foh. Aye these miners are out of pocket they watching shib and adjusting based on traffic. The real lick might be mining :ohhh:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Man I tried to get one of those shiboshis :mjlol:
That shyt was bogish as shyt. The gas was astronomical I said lemme check my gwei meter before I mint. Shyt was 763 foh. Aye these miners are out of pocket they watching shib and adjusting based on traffic. The real lick might be mining :ohhh:

I aint even know how that shyt worked so I sat my happy ass back and jus bought a few dips lol

I saw that a buncha people lost hella bread via gas. Like $1500 and shyt. Again, iunno how that works but I saw some tweets of angry mfs that felt like they got scammed. Prolly the same mfs that started selling :francis:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I aint even know how that shyt worked so I sat my happy ass back and jus bought a few dips lol

I saw that a buncha people lost hella bread via gas. Like $1500 and shyt. Again, iunno how that works but I saw some tweets of angry mfs that felt like they got scammed. Prolly the same mfs that started selling :francis:

Yea that shyt backfired imo. I think A lot of ppl took that personally.
One thing about this, u have to check fees before u move Shyt around. There’s quite a few new investors that don’t yet understand how gas works and they’re getting burned. I be like :yeshrug: “Ull learn eventually nicca” Shyt I learned the hard way too

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

:picard:damn

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
85-A32435-B8-AF-4064-9-EE9-A458260450-F1.jpg

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't shoot the messenger, but there's not enough upside in this coin to not swing trade between $0.000026 and $0.000029 given how it's been moving. Might miss a rip up, but you'll probably see it coming if you pay attention to the charts.