Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Most people would’ve sold at 42k (especially) and 3 million. I’d say 98% of people.
and I'm not even mad at either..it's a practical move....I think I would have just taken out a few Ks when it got to one of those points...but it's easy to say that when you're not staring at those amounts

Hopefully we'll be able to test that theory in the next 12 months :sas1::sas2:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
my god. I think I'm going to throw money at this every month regardless of value. you never know

if i had thrown my bread on this instead of AMC I might not have to work or worry about bills ever again in my life. crazy

I just need a win :sadcam:
You were meant to invest in both AMC and Shiba, like me, friend. :blessed:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If this ascending triangle keeps forming on the 4 hour chart with higher lows each block for the next 10 - 16 hours, got some potential for a nice run to end the day, then a slight dip from late Saturday night to Sunday morning and some stability Sunday midday before taking off on Sunday evening.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
yep that's a GREAT thing... it's already making waves. I think RIGHT before it lands on Robinhood is when hysteria is going to go to epic levels...

Yeah the true test is when 6 figures are sitting in your account and becomes tempting especially if you’ve never seen 6 figs before in your life :whew:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yeah the true test is when 6 figures are sitting in your account and becomes tempting especially if you’ve never seen 6 figs before in your life :whew:

:mjcry: I experienced that and my diamond handed stupidity hurt me more than it should've but I've gotten better and am ready now. Lesson is don't hold on the way down if you're up big, another opportunity always comes around.