Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm not downloading the WSHH app just to read that shyt. WSHH is the anus of the internet
My boy sent me that video. Of course I don't have the app either. He recorded it and it looked fuzzy with this sorry ass T-Mobile cell network but that's a different story. Was a guy saying how much shib would be worth at each point from beginning of the year. Wish wshh didn't require an app like before. Trying to see if I find that video on YouTube.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hotbit doesn thr exact same bullshyt too where they take a slice of your overall coins as a fee when you taking them off the platform. :sadcam:

Yeah I use Bitmart and Hotbit and they tax you to withdraw to a wallet. Sometimes it isn't that bad but sometimes that shyt is :francis:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My boy sent me that video. Of course I don't have the app either. He recorded it and it looked fuzzy with this sorry ass T-Mobile cell network but that's a different story. Was a guy saying how much shib would be worth at each point from beginning of the year. Wish wshh didn't require an app like before. Trying to see if I find that video on YouTube.
Was it the Asian dude wearing glasses?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
:troll:Maybe??!? I cannot confirm or deny

As long as the Saitama creator don't fukk it up we should be Gucci...:wow:

Hilarious, a bruh wish he could get to a Trillion

As for the bolded, that's what I'm saying the community is bubbling, he just gotta relax and find that balance between marketing and over hyping and I'm sure we'll be on the road to erasing 2-3 zeros in the next year.
Anybody more knowledgeable can stop me if my prediction/proclamation is too wild

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

Here ya go

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8eUd46R/

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How do I make a purchase on XT?

I buy Stellar Lumens on Coinbase (or another exchange) and send them to XT. There is no network fee to move them off of Coinbase. You could buy USDT and transfer to XT but there is a network fee.

Sell your Lumens for USDT on XT. Then use the USDT to buy whatever coins you want on the site.

Make sure you transfer from wallet to spot on XT to do any selling or buying.

You could use a Credit/Debit card on XT but I don't like using my cards on every site.

Last edited: