Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Saitama is on XT.com exchange if you don't want to mess with Uniswap. I sent Stellar Lumens over to XT, sold for USDT and then puchased Saitama.

How legit is that exchange? Never heard of it, but thinking about jumping in. Then I could move to a trust wallet right?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Gas looks like its going down now for anyone that wants to get more. I added some Goku Inu and kept refreshing and was able to get the gas to go down where my total was under $300 for 750 billion. If gas goes down further, it is what it is, but its a risk I had to take. Hopefully it stays low so everyone can load up on shib and whatever else.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
How legit is that exchange? Never heard of it, but thinking about jumping in. Then I could move to a trust wallet right?

My first time using XT was to purchase Saitama and Klee. So far so good.

They do charge 7 billion Saitama to move it off the exchange to a wallet and you need to withdraw a minimum of 15 billion. I'm going to build up a little bag on XT first and then move it so I only pay that fee once.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels

They do charge 7 billion Saitama to move it off the exchange to a wallet and you need to withdraw a minimum of 15 billion. I'm going to build up a little bag on XT first and then move it so I only pay that fee once.

7 Billion!! :stopitslime:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
if you're talking about Saitama, I got in a few weeks ago (right as it cracked 7 zeros) and it was 1k for 100 Billion...it's went up around 20% but yeah 7 Bil is around 88 dollars (not counting gass fees)
Oh damn I thought it was shib, lol. Crazy to think how much 88 dollars can turn into. :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
if you're talking about Saitama, I got in a few weeks ago (right as it cracked 7 zeros) and it was 1k for 100 Billion...it's went up around 20% but yeah 7 Bil is around 88 dollars (not counting gass fees)

Damn I got in on Saitama since day 1 on a gas low day..:pachaha::banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:yeshrug: yeah that's like $90. It was a lot cheaper before the price took off in the past month. Always been 7 billion fee to move off the exchange though
Hotbit doesn thr exact same bullshyt too where they take a slice of your overall coins as a fee when you taking them off the platform. :sadcam:

• Dap
Reactions: DLo
Daps

Can you briefly walk me through the process? I’ve registered an account and am trying to make my first purchase, but only a few things are available. No Saitama. I’m assuming I have to purchase these first before purchasing it?