Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Daps
stocktwits is the only place on the internet where ppl consistently time the top (sell) and the bottom (buy) perfectly and 100% of them are lying about it lmaooo

Ha, the coli is somewhat getting like that too

The day someone drops “thank god I sold yesterday”

The day something shoots up “glad I picked some up yesterday”

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stocktwits is the only place on the internet where ppl consistently time the top (sell) and the bottom (buy) perfectly and 100% of them are lying about it lmaooo

yeah nah, I know that. I'm actually reasonable and level headed for the most part :mjlol: I just don't know if this is the new floor for the foreseeable future or if we could return to last week's valuation (before the run) anytime soon, as that would allow me to stack up a bunch of shib :lolbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Made that long ass video trying to shame folks for trying to make some dough :pachaha: “I ain’t hating but I was frustrated”

yep…I could’ve sat around pretending to be “mad” at SHIB or cut the bullshyt and add it as another way to get money…ppl really underestimated the coinbase announcement during the summer…coinbase solidifies SHIB for years to come…robinhood even more so if/when that happens…it’ll be a perennial moneymaker at this point

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
yep…I could’ve sat around pretending to be “mad” at SHIB or cut the bullshyt and add it as another way to get money…ppl really underestimated the coinbase announcement during the summer…coinbase solidifies SHIB for years to come…robinhood even more so if/when that happens…it’ll be a perennial moneymaker at this point

yep, people get excited about initial bump that being listed on both of those exchanges give you, but really it's the prestige and "legitimacy" it gives a coin, as they won't just add any crypto

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

No doubt. If he’s really about the love of the game and helping folks, warn them about the potential risks of ANY coin and help educate them on how the game works. All that preachy sanctimonious bullshyt is so wack to me especially when he admits that he didn’t even expect Doge to take off the way it did and line his pockets.

If/when Robinhood makes it official, it’s gonna be :banderas: for all the reasons y’all listed