Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have to start taking out when it doubles, so I don’t lose anything.

:francis:

very easy to say in hindsight…if it doubled when you took it out then you might be lamenting over not leaving it in unless you’re planning on making that a hard rule you’ll always be content with

we’re still at the beginning phase of a EOY bull run…there will be another opportunity to take profit again…and it will be more than it would’ve been if you took it today

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I’m betting this november and december will be strong months…time will tell tho

Euphoria hits right at that time then mid January, massive correction happens... Consolidation happens from March till June...then Q4 begins a bullrun...

So dips and green candles don't move me one bit...I literally :snooze: on any price action since I have a financial plan, diamond hands, and comfortable income to take risks and hold....

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
very easy to say in hindsight…if it doubled when you took it out then you might be lamenting over not leaving it in unless you’re planning on making that a hard rule you’ll always be content with

we’re still at the beginning phase of a EOY bull run…there will be another opportunity to take profit again…and it will be more than it would’ve been if you took it today

that's what I'm thinking..better to happen now (dip) and have another explosion coming up.....still up like 200-230% over the last 7 days

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Euphoria hits right at that time then mid January, massive correction happens... Consolidation happens from March till June...then Q4 begins a bullrun...

So dips and green candles don't move me one bit...I literally :snooze: on any price action since I have a financial plan, diamond hands, and comfortable income to take risks and hold....

idk if history/patterns support that on the years following the halvening when there have typically been 2 runs…one leading up to the summer and the other at the EOY…we’ll see tho

*edit*

nvm…my bad we’re saying the same thing