Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean it could, but I’m genuinely asking what the mechanism to get there (a Penny) would be. I know damn well Shib isn’t hitting a $4.4T market cap. So if XRP defied expectations on MC there must have been a story. Looks like it’s ATH was $130B. Which is a lot but not out of the realm of possibility clearly with crypto.

I’m always gonna keep it respectful, but I’d want people poking and prodding at my investment thesis too. Having answers to the questions just makes your hand that much stronger.

I agree with you 10000% at the bold…it can help me change my mind (for the better) or make me even more confident about my position (with positive results) depending on how healthy the exchange is…but it has to be a two-way street…and sometimes it’s not always about numbers…4 years ago I woulda laughed and called folks all types of names for saying DOGE could hit $1 in 4 years…again here we are…at some point I have to be honest with myself and ask am I really trying to help or just looking to be “right” by continuing to argue with folks…made that mistake with the AMC threads

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m pull a rich paul…you gonna see me courtside with a white R&B bytch :mjlol:

looking more like I’m gonna be in the bleachers with a regular PAWG who sings for free at charity events

:troll:

looks like I’ll be watching the game at home with a fat white chic who works at arby’s and can’t sing for shyt :aicmon:

Daps
I could've sold last night and been up 4k right now, but I don't want that kind of profit. 4k will do nothing for me, plus I'll get taxed on it. I believe in the project and my position so I'm gonna hold until the profits I WANT (110k-150k) is knocking at the door. And even then I wont sell all of it because I think this ship is really going somewhere. So all that take profits talk is good for those that want small profits (that gets taxed). I want BIG profits, profits that I'll gladly pay the taxes on. !00k-200k+. And with my position it will be wayyy before 1 cent.

So I HODL!!! :damn:
:damn:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
welp shyt ..

james-evans-john-amos.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
think it sold more, like 1200 total after i posted. crazy. couldn't take some at a time. profit is profit whther you pull out a million one day or 100k over 10 days and not destroy the price. some people just don't have the patience or the risk and want it all at once. gotta be smart about it cuz a bag held can be profitable again. look at the May run and then again now. selling the entire bag back then wouldve caused folks to buy back in instead of leaving a small bag to wait it out. gotta be patient at times.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
think it sold more, like 1200 total after i posted. crazy. couldn't take some at a time. profit is profit whther you pull out a million one day or 100k over 10 days and not destroy the price. some people just don't have the patience or the risk and want it all at once. gotta be smart about it cuz a bag held can be profitable again. look at the May run and then again now. selling the entire bag back then wouldve caused folks to buy back in instead of leaving a small bag to wait it out. gotta be patient at times.

so you would honestly pull out a million in profits increments and not all at once in the same position? 10 days is a lot…

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

no doubt, I guess because I'm still up a lot, I'm not panicking..might be different if a person is under water. a correction was inevitable (some might say necessary even if we want to go to higher heights)