Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
this bytch @NotaPAWG is miserable :dead: be a 30 year old cac ex-whore who dates 20 year old Israelites and patrols hip hop forums pretending to be a crypto expert brehs

didnt Nicole run you out of here and you switched your name to "idontposthereanymore"? :heh:

foh :mjlol::camby:

Daps
Grabbed a few billion saitama and going to hold and wait. :myman:

Wish I didn’t have to go through hoops to get these coins before they’re listed on major platforms.

This cac must be tight. 420 billie coins hacked before the pump could truly reward him :wow:

That would have me :mjcry:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Gas fees looking ridiculous right now. But if they ever get lowered, take a look at this hachiko coin.

Hachiko Inu Token price, INU chart, market cap, and info | CoinGecko

5% rewards. Was tryna add $100 more but the gas was like 160. :picard:

Low holder count and volume but chart looks like it has potential and its a gamble just like shib was at the beginning. A small stack thrown in won't hurt especially if you getting over a billion coins.

There's another coin in their ecosystem called pension plan with 7% rewards. Looks to be fairly new, but I'm not putting yall in too much risk.

Home

Figured I'd add some myself and $250 USDC was charging me like $630 gas. :gucci:

fukk that. I'll just hodl the hachiko.

https://twitter.com/HachikoInu1

1 quadrillion supply and 567 trillion, 56% burnt so less circulating suply than Shib.

$0.00 | Hachiko Inu (Inu) Token Tracker | Etherscan

If it picks up some volume, could have some potential.

Some info from their site.

Tokenomics
  • 51% of total supply was burned to make token completely safe for investors. (Proof)

• 27% of total supply has been locked to Uniswap.

• 12% of total supply will be used as liquidity for Hachiko Swap.

• The remaining 10% will be burned at a later stage to increase the price of existing tokens.

Currently around phase 4 of their roadmap.

Roadmap

4 hour chart looks decent and the 12H and 1D ones may be soon enough. Could have some dips tho who knows if it'll be much or how long. Keep an eye on it over the weekend and if a decent entry point opens up, won't hurt to take advantage.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
39-C60-D2-E-AF86-4-AEB-8-A9-B-D285-C00-AA413.jpg