Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I made some really bad decisions today. Still have a lot to learn but I appreciate you brehs making me some dollars even if I fumbled and didn’t maximize the opportunity

learning experience. will hold what I have left and hope it runs again in the future

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I made some really bad decisions today. Still have a lot to learn but I appreciate you brehs making me some dollars even if I fumbled and didn’t maximize the opportunity

learning experience. will hold what I have left and hope it runs again in the future

it will run again man :heh: just gotta be patient this isnt the end

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

We all have been there. Have a plan if you are going to cash out and weigh the pros and cons of quick liquidity vs long term potential and growth, as well as the tax liabilities involved.

Remember, no one can time the market to get a the profit perfectly but you can certainly have certain numbers you want to achieve before you sell.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

are you a day trader?

are you a short-term trader?

are you a long-term investor?

have a semblance of a plan and stick to it but at the same time don’t be too rigid that you ignore serious warning signs…today is not one of them…when you have a plan it helps take the emotion out of it and you won’t be shaken off your square as easily…way too many ways to eat in crypto and it’s far too fluid for there to be any hard fast rule(s) that you must follow

Daps

Hope you didn’t try to day trade this. Scalping crypto usually results in a loss.

:skip:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
nikkas out here actin like the coin went to zero :russ:

Watch this shyt pick back up and start mobbin again :mjlit:

ept0ul4_8NYesjcyrwe06KLaXBO8RS2sLCWaUyjoWRJLoSSEZehxb4HAhcvy2j19YYprXCOYqH38azsG46eEr8uYpYJcVAWYHoV3xc5JzkvkB4Tv1biA61_sk6pj6pfcJB1i

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That burn announcement caused some people to panic sell not realizing that less coins means more value. Likely won't be the last time that happens as more stuff eventually may get announced in the future. Imagine if they had burn/rewards when that guy sold all those coins plus everyone else. Would've burned a decent amount with all the paper hands.