Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I guess it depends on the company and their decisions. It's easier for small mom and pops compared to big chains. Regardless companies will have to make an individual decision. Let's say you own a store in a strip mall let's say. Maybe you alone or you and a few other employees. You gotta pay rent, taxes, electricity, etc. You can accept shib, convert what you need for bills, utilities, payroll, etc., and keep some in shib to see if it keeps going up. All about what each individual business owner is willing to do.

Sounds like the shib team themselves would burn some on their end. Maybe they'll charge stores a fee like how credit card companies do and then burn a percentage of that. Even 1% is something.
ok that makes sense

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Shib already jumping back up and saitama past it's 7 day high. All that panic selling shyt not worth it at times cuz things can change in an instant. Just hodl and let things take its course. Buy dips if possible. I'd take life changing money over shoes and video games money.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shib already jumping back up and saitama past it's 7 day high. All that panic selling shyt not worth it at times cuz things can change in an instant. Just hodl and let things take its course. Buy dips if possible. I'd take life changing money over shoes and video games money.

I could’ve bought a small house in full with SHIB profits from this week alone but that wasn’t the plan especially when Q4 is just getting started…so I’m sure folks taking profit have seen some decent money…but I’ve also seen folks outsmart themselves pulling out early…that being said everything is relative to ppl’s personal plans/risk tolerance…absolutely nothing wrong with suggesting strategies especially when it comes to taking profits…the insisting is where it gets obnoxious

Last edited:

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I could’ve bought a small house in full with SHIB profits from this week alone but that wasn’t the plan especially when Q4 is just getting started…so I’m sure folks taking profit have seen some decent money…but I’ve also seen folks outsmart themselves pulling out early…that being said everything is relative to ppl’s personal plans/risk tolerance…absolutely nothing wrong with suggesting strategies especially when it comes to taking profits…the insisting is where it gets obnoxious

this.

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I could've sold last night and been up 4k right now, but I don't want that kind of profit. 4k will do nothing for me, plus I'll get taxed on it. I believe in the project and my position so I'm gonna hold until the profits I WANT (110k-150k) is knocking at the door. And even then I wont sell all of it because I think this ship is really going somewhere. So all that take profits talk is good for those that want small profits (that gets taxed). I want BIG profits, profits that I'll gladly pay the taxes on. !00k-200k+. And with my position it will be wayyy before 1 cent.

So I HODL!!! :damn:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps

What the play is breh?

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I encourage brehs to actually write out the math to their beliefs.

If you think SHIB is going to a Penny, without a burn, that’s a $4.4 TRILLION dollar market cap. If you think it can reach Doge’s peak market cap of ~$90B, that implies nearly a 98% coin burn rate needed for (supply * price) to be $90B. How are we getting a 98% burn rate?

Happy to be educated on burn plans, but 98%? How?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the play is breh?

I know what the play is for me…I can’t tell you what the play is for you…I have no idea how much you have invested, how long you’ve been investing, what your goal is, etc.

I’ve said what I’m doing and offered some disclosure but I’m not the guy to be telling ppl what to do with their hard-earned money

that being said I’m holding bcuz this run is early and happened way sooner than I expected and I’m still up…it wouldn’t be worth it to me to sell early at this point especially when the price is slowly rising again…my plan was to sell some a little over ATH and I’m sticking with that for now