Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
this is going in circles…if you say you’re going to eat 200 apples and I throw away 40% (or half just to keep it simple), a 100 apples is still a lot left over to eat and it’s pointless doting over the 100 that were thrown away bcuz you refuse to acknowledge the remaining 100 apples is still a lot to eat
100 is still less than 200 breh. You’re wrong

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Don't matter who eating apples or how many are left, we all hodling together and gotta be united in our battle to get this apple higher in price. Goal is for everyone to be eating some delicious apple pie, not fighting over the pieces. True that 41% of the apples have been burnt but we all can't afford to eat the other 59. Need more eaters and less apples. :birdman:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
this is going in circles…if you say you’re going to eat 200 apples and I throw away 40% (or half just to keep it simple), a 100 apples is still a lot left over to eat and it’s pointless doting over the 100 that were thrown away bcuz you refuse to acknowledge the remaining 100 apples is still a lot to eat

I said what I have to say. If you still wanna ride with people including yourself who think they can make accurate predictions without even knowing the history of the token nor what is in actual circulation be my guess. I could give less than a damn. How do you ask for evidence..I provided it...then you tell me it doesn't matter. Why the hell you ask in the first place? Be right then sell your tokens and get the hell on.

At least know about what you are speaking on...but I guess that would be too much trouble. Easier to repeat talking points and tell people they are wrong even if you haven't looked at the numbers yourself. Good for you.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I don’t fukk with you but this is a proper analogy :yeshrug:

Shiba ain’t reaching 1 cent. If you didn’t take (some) profits during its ATH you lawse. Just like EMAX. But I’m in SHIB for the long hall. I see it hitting hits ATH again before Q2 2022z