Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Shib doing good is cool and all but i need this damn Bone to do something. :francis:

If the APY on bone bury wasn't higher than Shib bury, I would convert it all. Plus I already have some locked until January with this liquidity lock thing. :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Swapping out 25% of my bone in staking, like 750 coins. Got enough coming when the pool opens in january and if it doesn't do shyt until then, I'll take out more.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the hell you ask in the first place?

dunno why you’re getting testy but take your time and you’ll see that question was answered in a previous post…

…thought you were talking about something recent

…so believe it or not I was genuinely interested in learning/hearing new information that would’ve made me excited since I’m heavily invested in it after the earliest coinbase announcements

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
dunno why you’re getting testy but take your time and you’ll see that question was answered in a previous post…

…so believe it or not I was genuinely interested in learning/hearing new information that would’ve made me excited since I’m heavily invested in it after the earliest coinbase announcements

I saw what you did just fine.

I said people aren’t mentioning that almost half of the token isn't in circulation (fact). Then you proceeded to tell me what you thought they meant (opinion). Then you started being shady because I didn't share your opinion when my statement was based on fact. I don’t care what you think people meant.

If people like yourself don't even know that a large portion of the tokens aren’t in circulation then your opinion shouldn't be taken seriously because you clearly did no research.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then you started being shady…

nah…I actually came to you in good faith (I’m probably saying this for the third time now) bcuz I thought you had NEW information about coins being burned as I found the prospect of that exciting as evidenced by part of my post below…when I found out you were referring to the coin burning from several months ago I was disappointed that it wasn’t new information that deals with the circulating supply that is still currently 3000x higher than DOGE…you can spin it how you want…but I clearly asked you about it in good faith

…I’m not asking in a challenging tone, just want to be sure of it bcuz that’s great news if true