Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Stop comparing crypto to the stock market dummy.

In crypto 1000X ain't shyt
I'm not comparing it to the stock market dikkhead.
But since you hopping in this thread thirsty to make a fool out of yourself. How about you link me to another crytocurrency that has 500 TRILLION coins/tokens in circulation that's reached 1 cent...

I'll wait.
The Coin Perspective

I'm literally comparing the shyt to CRYPTO which is why some of you nikkas sound like fukking idiots about this coin.

For perspective, DOGE has a circulation supply of 131B. Make it make sense KING.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm not comparing it to the stock market dikkhead.
But since you hopping in this thread thirsty to make a fool out of yourself. How about you link me to another crytocurrency that has 500 TRILLION coins/tokens in circulation that's reached 1 cent...

I'll wait.
The Coin Perspective

I'm literally comparing the shyt to CRYPTO which is why some of you nikkas sound like fukking idiots about this coin.

For perspective, DOGE has circulation supply of 131B. Make it make sense KING.
Honestly don't care enough about your opinion to go through all that. If you don't believe in the coin, maybe you should exit the thread?

Shiba has millions of believers, if you don't believe in it now we'll be all right.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know u are breh. I’m a pessimist as well but fuk I got damn near 10k across shib, leash and ryoshi. They better figure sum out before I go looking for shytoshi myself :birdman:

same…I got about $10k-ish in SHIB…don’t think it’ll hit a penny but it can 10x during a bull run (whether we have to wait months/years) with all the top exchanges/brokerages it’ll be on…and that’s generous…I think a push toward 100x is realistic…I actually want to throw more at it

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
same…I got about $10k-ish in SHIB…don’t think it’ll hit a penny but it can 10x during a bull run (whether we have to wait months/years) with all the top exchanges/brokerages it’ll be on…and that’s generous…I think a push toward 100x is realistic…I actually want to throw more at it
Same thinking this way breh. The community is pretty strong and enthusiastic. They have a method in place to keep it that way with a governance. 2-3 years and this shyt could take off in a major way.
It can also crumble too so I curb that shyt :ld:
All I know is I’m NOT gonna miss the train this time.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop comparing crypto to the stock market dummy.

In crypto 1000X ain't shyt

Invest 10 stacks in shyt coins breh...

:yeshrug: If I hit I’m done working

exactly…post above he just says 1000x is nothing even tho I feel that’s a lot for SHIB to do during one run…but hey 1000x on $10k as long as one can afford the hit is gold :whew:

incidentally 1000x still doesn’t even put it at a penny to illustrate how crazy the supply is

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
How long we gotta wait before we get a May type run again :martin: