Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
nah…I actually came to you in good faith (I’m probably saying this for the third time now) bcuz I thought you had NEW information about coins being burned as I found the prospect of that exciting as evidenced by part of my post below…when I found out you were referring to the coin burning from several months ago I was disappointed that you had no new information…you can spin it how you want…but I clearly asked you about it in good faith
If that was true you wouldn't have tried to change the narrative because you didn't get the answer you wanted to hear.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If that was true you wouldn't have tried to change the narrative because you didn't get the answer you wanted to hear.

no one changed anything…I’ve maintained my respect in spite of you being condescendingly rude and defensive like implying I’m not familiar with the project bcuz I thought you had new information instead of info from 4 months ago that was discussed by many of us in both crypto threads :cool:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
no one changed anything…I’ve maintained my respect in spite of you being condescendingly rude and defensive like implying I’m not familiar with the project bcuz I thought you had new information instead of info from 4 months ago that was discussed by many of us in both crypto threads :cool:
You did.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

well that’s incorrect…I’m reading everything I said to you and see nothing that can be characterized as shady/changing narratives especially for what was a very simple straightforward exchange

where did you see that at?

CMC still shows the same amount for both the circulating and total supply…I’m not asking in a challenging tone, just want to be sure of it bcuz that’s great news if true

that was almost 4 months ago so yes…thought you were talking about something recent as there is still an innumerable amount of tokens in circulation

probably bcuz it’s still an innumerable amount as I stated above

*edit*

you even hinted at new information at the bold below so yes I thought you had additional news about tokens being burned but you clearly didn’t and that’s fine but I don’t see anything crazy on my part that constitutes being “shady” and “changing narratives”

40% of it has already been burned. People conveniently forget that. Probably a lot more at this point.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I either forgot how much I invested in this or I'm up big. It finally loaded in Coinbase Pro and I've got $10K of it :mjlol:. I have 0 idea what my cost basis is anymore, but I have almost 175M shares.

EDIT: Figured it out. Up $5K :ehh:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I either forgot how much I invested in this or I'm up big. It finally loaded in Coinbase Pro and I've got $10K of it :mjlol:. I have 0 idea what my cost basis is anymore, but I have almost 175M shares.

hey maybe check again…sounds like you have almost 1.75 billion if the bag is worth $10k-ish :yes:

I only point that out cuz my bag is about the same right now

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
expecting CB to list SHIB this week…as early as tomorrow since coins that debut on CB pro typically make it to CB a day or two later…they’ve been pump faking a lot with this coin tho…added some more anyway just in case

they gotta stop playing games, should be an interesting week though. I'm sure being on the main CB exchange will put pressure on Robinhood to list as well...

is Shib the lowest priced coin to ever get list on CB? I wonder if it is, did they decide to do so solely because of the large publicity of the coin or did Shib convince them there was a plan in place (to get rid of the large supply/burn) to get things moving?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
is Shib the lowest priced coin to ever get list on CB? I wonder if it is, did they decide to do so solely because of the large publicity of the coin or did Shib convince them there was a plan in place (to get rid of the large supply/burn) to get things moving?

I think it very well might be the lowest

the publicity/popularity of the coin definitely factors into its listing…I can’t say whether it’s the sole reason or not…but these exchanges make a killing on trading fees so they’d be remiss not to include one of the most popular coins in the space

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I think it very well might be the lowest

the publicity/popularity of the coin definitely factors into its listing…I can’t say whether it’s the sole reason or not…but these exchanges make a killing on trading fees so they’d be remiss not to include one of the most popular coins in the space

no doubt, either way it's a GREAT look

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
slightly off topic but it's definitely related, the coin Shiba Floki went up like 950% (9.5X) in the last 24hrs....dont know if they had marketing or if it received a residual positive boost because of all of the news surrounding Shiba Inu

Last edited: