Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:patrice:Why you say that bruh? Wouldn't it being listed on RH help? Just asking
yeah definitely but I got a $20 put on RH for 02/18/22 that I need to cash out on. Of course puts don't get me as much money as as a call but I'm trying not to lose these $85 and make something.

And yeah being on RH would definitely would help SHIB. I just wanted RH stock to go down. Hopefully SHIB keeps going up tho.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
yeah definitely but I got a $20 put on RH for 02/18/22 that I need to cash out on. Of course puts don't get me as much money as as a call but I'm trying not to lose these $85 and make something.

And yeah being on RH would definitely would help SHIB. I just wanted RH stock to go down. Hopefully SHIB keeps going up tho.
oh ok gotcha, running multiple plays over here, I feel you

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
40% of it has already been burned. People conveniently forget that. Probably a lot more at this point.

where did you see that at?

CMC still shows the same amount for both the circulating and total supply…I’m not asking in a challenging tone, just want to be sure of it bcuz that’s great news if true

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
where did you see that at?

CMC still shows the same amount for both the circulating and total supply…I’m not asking in a challenging tone, just want to be sure of it bcuz that’s great news if true
It's in the very thread. After the guy (can't remember his name) who they gave 50% of the supply donated a large portion to India he sent the rest that he had to a burn wallet which was 40% of the supply.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
that was almost 4 months ago so yes…thought you were talking about something recent as there is still an innumerable amount of tokens in circulation
Yet people keep mentioning the full supply in reference why it could never reach 1 cent. Yet at this point 50% or so is out of circulation with plans to continue to burn.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
probably bcuz it’s still an innumerable amount as I stated above
Again the full supply is referenced.

Regardless if a lot is left if you (general) are making a reference about the future price of the token yet leave out that half of the supply isn't in circulation because you (general) don't know or you (general) purposely left that out then your (general) opinion isn't valid.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again the full supply is referenced.

Regardless if a lot is left if you (general) are making a reference about the future price of the token yet leave out that half of the supply isn't in circulation because you (general) don't know or you (general) purposely left that out then your (general) opinion isn't valid.

this is going in circles…if you say you’re going to eat 200 apples and I throw away 40% (or half just to keep it simple), a 100 apples is still a lot left over to eat and it’s pointless doting over the 100 that were thrown away bcuz you refuse to acknowledge the remaining 100 apples is still a lot to eat