Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hopefully it does something but saitama the one I'm hoping for. Was telling my boy if it reaches shib current price :banderas::lawd:.

Ironic how CB adding shib now when they're currently beefing with the SEC. Or maybe the sec knew something and decided to attack now that shib was being released.:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
SHIB would have to 1434X from where it is today, to hit 1 cent.

:mjlol:

han-solo-star-wars.gif

:ufdup:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh, you need to understand that what you are shilling to happen is not going to happen.

Understand this. The global market cap for the entire crypto market is 2 trillion.

SHIB's market cap would be 5 TRILLION if it hit 1 cent.

So you're essentially saying that SHIB one day will have a cap of more than double of what it is today for every listed coin/token
:dead:

Word?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Nah breh, you need to understand that what you are shilling to happen is not going to happen.

Understand this. The global market cap for the entire crypto market is 2 trillion.

So you're essentially saying that SHIB one day will have a cap of more than double of what it is today for every listed coin/token

Word?

Gotta dream big. :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don’t agree that it can hit 1 cent but this is a hilarious gif response…fukk it you never know lol :yes:

I remember we spent months arguing over whether or not XRP could ever hit $1 when most of our group bought in at $0.005 …that bytch hit $3…different set of circumstances but I guess you never know

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Word?
what if they burn major supply :sas2:
U know shib is in good with v buterin right :sas1:
U remember when btc was under 1k :takedat:
Better come on in playa