Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I ain’t policing no one’s thoughts at this point…just show me the money :wow:

I was on FEG twitter site and saw this…look at SHIB…now this only represents last month…but if SHIB can establish some sort of “longevity” in the crypto community akin to DOGE (which will be solidified with that CB listing imo) then I can’t wait to see where it goes during the next bull run…still annoyed I didn’t have the vision to see it earlier…I plan to still eat off it tho

Glad @Russ put me on a Feg and Safemoon and I got in early on them....:wow::wow::wow:

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Better to dig leash or shib?

from what they say on the discord , Bone is killing it

but from personal experience

i had $20M SHIB?ETH paired in a pool , only got me 2.5 bones in 8 hours
I only had 8 Bone/ETH paired and got 18 BONE in about 14 hours
but the APY is dropping

So i unpaired the SHIB, Buried it and the added to my BONE/ETH pool

I do not know if its because people are cheap and leash is $$$ to pair , but there is not a lot of talk about pairing Leash on the discord
in the shibaswap general , maybe in the leash section....

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

but the APY is dropping

I do not know if its because people are cheap and leash is $$$ to pair , but there is not a lot of talk about pairing Leash on the discord
Yeah I think it's cuz leash is so expensive right now that pairing might not be the move but not sure. Apparently there's an event going on since the exchange just opened but the returns on bone have been ridiculous. Hopefully the apr stays decent after the event ends or the price goes up to offset the lowering apr. It being a governance token helps with it's importance. I read on there or maybe reddit, people mentioning some TREAT token. Don't think I remember reading that in the woof papers but if that's another factor in the ecosystem then it'll definitely help things more.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

but the APY is dropping

Well that’s fkd up lol I paired leash/eth last night thinking I was hurtin sumth
:francis: If I unpair don’t I get my eth back?

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Well that’s fkd up lol I paired leash/eth last night thinking I was hurtin sumth
:francis: If I unpair don’t I get my eth back?

join the shiba inu discord there is a section for SHIB- BONE - LEASH and the swap
Since my cheap @$$ will not buy leash, i haven't been checking for it ,
just relaying what i see in the Swap section since all the others converge there.
( there could be nikkas making bank with a certain set up , but you will have to look for it, each section is huge)

but yes once you unpair it , eth shows back up in your wallet.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
join the shiba inu discord there is a section for SHIB- BONE - LEASH and the swap
Since my cheap @$$ will not buy leash, i haven't been checking for it ,
just relaying what i see in the Swap section since all the others converge there.
( there could be nikkas making bank with a certain set up , but you will have to look for it, each section is huge)

but yes once you unpair it , eth shows back up in your wallet.
Dap rep
(First time I ever showed luv to a raiders fan) :birdman: Broncos fool

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feg is the lowest it’s been since I’ve held it

I’m still even-ish from when I jumped in just before it ran in may…should’ve sold then in hindsight but I was being greedy and looking for a 10x and it was “only” up 3.5x at the time…gonna dump during the next mini-run it has…still a very popular project with a solid community behind it but I just can’t help but lament over how much momentum was lost with that IG snafu…I’m not prepared to commit more money to it at this point which is a personal sign that I no longer have as much faith in it to continue waiting for it to pop

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
excerpt from webull email…

Crypto trading is now available on Webull platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Web). You must have a Webull brokerage account in order to trade cryptos with us. Receive free real-time data for popular cryptos such as Bitcoin, Cardano(ADA), Etherum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and DogeCoin!

…SHIB still has a ways to go but I can’t say it enough that CB listing is huge…I need them to make it official tho

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Can y’all tell me what to do with bone? Do I click “woof xxx bone”? Or let it sit? I’m tempted to click “woof bone” but not sure if I should wait til liquidity event is over?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Can y’all tell me what to do with bone? Do I click “woof xxx bone”? Or let it sit? I’m tempted to click “woof bone” but not sure if I should wait til liquidity event is over?
You keep 33% for now so what I do is woof and then stake what I get. Can't make money off the rewards anyways. And the other 67% will stay in rewards until event is over and I'll see from there.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So I gues what I’m asking is once they are collecting bone I’m good for now? Is there an extra step after I start collecting bone?
I see I’m also earning LP what do I do with e LP?