1ehepmcpda871.jpg

:salute:looking at it in the charts, I get what you're saying

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:ohhh::whoo:almost 30K? damn:wow: I got to get in on this. Was trying to wait until gas fees were a little cheaper, so that's why I didn't bury/stake earlier
Yeah it's confusing. Think they delayed the rewards or something. Lot of people on the discord didn't taper their expectations if the numbers aren't as high as they should be. Wouldn't be surprised to see a dip if they don't become instant millionaires.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it's confusing. Think they delayed the rewards or something. Lot of people on the discord didn't taper their expectations if the numbers aren't as high as they should be. Wouldn't be surprised to see a dip if they don't become instant millionaires.

Right,I could see that. A lot of people want it to be a get rich quick scheme, but I think this Shib ecosystem (with Shib, bone, leash and treat) is setting up a nice situation, if everyone can be patient and the market actually turns around

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
On the website when you click on bury then bury shib you see those numbers. Now it's showing

BONE APR: 38.48%
+ ETH APY: 29374.56%
+ SHIB APY : 21.04%

It's not a liquidity pool cuz that's under woof. This under the staking. I know the first rewards were going live soon but I'm out of town for a few days so can't see what mine says or how it's gonna work. I know there were giving a percentage of all the coins. There's a graphic floating around somewhere. Don't remember if someone posted it.
:ohhh::mindblown: