Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
its it better to bury or dig? - whatever gets me the better return on investment , is what I am going to do.
Looks like DIG is the better one, but it gets you BONE and not SHIB I believe. Staking or bury gets you the same coin. You do need two coins to bury, shib and eth, or for any liquidity pool. I'm going thru a similar thing with ATOM where on the osmosis swap I put a few ATOM in a liquidity pool to see if I get a better return cuz even tho I get 9% from staking, I hear LP are higher returns. But you only get one of the coins in the pool, I think the best performing one, not sure. One of the experts in here or in the BTC thread might know more about that.

Daps
lemme expound more so folks don’t think I’m hating

let’s say SHIB dips to $0.000005 again once it calms down

if you believe SHIB can go to $1…then it has to pass $0.0005 on the way which is a somewhat more “realistic” target

if you throw $1000 into SHIB if it dips to $0.000005…

…it will be worth $100k if it reaches $0.0005

suppose you then take out $50k (from what was once $1000)

and let the rest ride to $1 if you sincerely believe it can

how is that a bad thing?

now $1000 is not necessarily easy to come up with/invest

but if you sincerely think SHIB can hit $1, then why wouldn’t you bust your ass to get that money which allows you to protect yourself and pull out a decent profit at a more “realistic” price point yet still leave some in the bag in case it does hit that dream target…bcuz that remaining $50k would then be worth $100M in the insane scenario that SHIB hits $1 but if it doesn’t, you still have a better perhaps more likely chance at reaching $50k which is good fukking money

of course this is ALL hypothetical…even my “realistic” PT…there’s no guarantees even tho I feel more confident about it if it makes it onto CB

Hatin ass nikka, logical responses aren’t allowed here
:camby:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i have no idea. :russ:

I don't see an APY in the staking section and in the farming section I see something about 4 bone in the shib/eth one. I had some LP in both that one and bone-eth that was available to deposit so I'm going thru that now.

Says APY coming soon in staking tab and something about 11 days so they must still be working out the system details for that and the analytics tab too.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
on the bone-weth pool out of 10 lp tokens I got nearly 2 bone. i gotta figure out what the difference between liquidity pools and farming is. cuz I see two different tabs and if farming better than I will just use that. I don't see the bone-eth pair on the liquidity tab anymore. just shib-eth, and I'm waiting for a transaction with that pair that just went thru so lets see what that does. Yeah its gone. so under farming I got 10 lp on bone-eth and up to nearly 4 bone and on shib-eth I got 18,207 lp and 0.07 bone, likely cuz I just moved a huge amount into the pool so its still fresh. looking like its gotta be a while cuz they showing something about 11 days and then something else about 01/02/2022 so I'll just have to hodl until then and hope I get 1000 bone by then. looks to be moving pretty steady tho. already over 5 and nearly 6 bone. If this rate keeps up just like my OSMO staking rate has, I'll be at 1000 by end of the month. Wonder if it coumpounds like staking but I doubt it. I'll have to wait until January and then stake my rewards and continue the cycle.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
buried half my leash. let me go eat dinner and stop doing all these transactions and save my eth before i spend more. i looked at the leash-eth pool and the % was low so not worth it for me. rather just stake