Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Had to move like $100 worth of eth from coinbase cuz I was running low with all the fees. Unwrapped a few ETH on feg too so I can get into the bone-weth pool. Tryna sort all this out with these transactions. Few things didn't go thru and its been a hassle so far but hopeful I can sort things out soon enough. Got a billion shib staked and and like a million in a pool with some eth. got 20 bone in a pool and trying to add 80 more and then got 125 bone buried. Actually just submitted for 249 million shib in the pool to make it 250 million. So I'm left with a little under 800 million. Likely just let those be cuz these ETH fees and moves too much for me today. Luckily I'm staking some on coinbase and fegwrap and can recover the fees over time. Think I'm good for now. Leave everything as is and don't worry about it until the coinbase listing or some more coins get burnt.
Where are you staking your Shib? Shiba swap isn’t working yet

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Converted some USDC to Bone last night so I can get in on the Shib-Bone pool. Had some Shib laying around not doing anything and all the bone I was woofing was going to staking. Saw the percentage was rather high on that pair even tho Bone-Eth been going down, still holding strong there too. Already made like 43 bones since like 3:30 last night. Hopefully I can get 50 a day on this pool. I'm down to 4.5 million shib. Thinking of converting more USDC to add to the pools but not sure cuz that might have to be my emergency fund in the future. Rather sell some USDC than Shib or other coins since USDC can't really go up much. But hopefully it doesn't get to that point.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the TL;DR on prospects for SHIB. I've got ~200M of 'em but bought near the crypto peak brehs. Last big update was the Coinbase Pro add (shyt still only shows my SHIB, but not the $ value and I know there were some hiccups).

I also know ShibaSwap is up and launched. Are we expecting any more 2021 catalysts? Or are we already looking to 2022? I'm in HODL mode but haven't been checking in on it.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I made my Coinbase wallet years ago when I hardly had any knowledge of Crypto. Never saved the recovery code.
It always let me auto login with the biometric fingerprint on my phone.
I recently changed my print because it was messing up due to me changing my screen protector.

Coinbase wallet logged me out after I changed my biometrics. :mjcry:

I feel like Jay-Z losing those 92 bricks yall :mjcry:

If Shib ever blows up....I don't even want to think about it:damn:

*Unsubs*

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What's the TL;DR on prospects for SHIB. I've got ~200M of 'em but bought near the crypto peak brehs. Last big update was the Coinbase Pro add (shyt still only shows my SHIB, but not the $ value and I know there were some hiccups).

I also know ShibaSwap is up and launched. Are we expecting any more 2021 catalysts? Or are we already looking to 2022? I'm in HODL mode but haven't been checking in on it.

Yeah I think they still sorting out the coinbase thing and hopefully get it listed on cb pro soon enough. They should be releasing the interest rate on staking soon but even still doesn't hurt to throw some on there. Not sure what other catalysts there may be any time soon but news can pop up at any moment whether with shib or any crypto. A smart move would be to burn some on each transaction even if some aren't distributed like other coins do. Like in the future if some people trade shib for bone or leash or any new coins on the swap, the swap should burn like 2% of the traded shib. Not much but over time will help the coin. Like Feg, I think they have half or nearly half of their supply burnt, but that's another story with that coin just like any others. Don't know how much your coins are worth in USD but if you can stake them or add liquidity and combine with eth on the shib-eth pool to get some bone to "woof", aka as rewards, then go ahead. 67% is locked until January and the other 33% you can take at any time but if you do take, use those rewards to stake or jump into another pool. Be smart and put your coins to work for you so hopefully by 2022 you have some more to stack up and reward yourself with.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
staking apr is out. 40% shib, 49% leash and 162% bone. Considering swapping these 300M Shib for Bone since its a higher %. Liquidity pools pay more but at the expense of using ETH. Might just swap all the available shib for bone and add half to staking and the other half to the bone-eth pool. Get rid of all my free Shib except for whats staking and whatever I have in the shib-bone pool. Stack up on bone instead since thats a much lower circulating supply. lets see how long the high returns last tho.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Don't know if this accurate or a glitch but these some crazy ass numbers for ETH on the SHIB staking.

BONE APR: 38.99%
+ ETH APY: 11444.74%
+ SHIB APY : 17.27%

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Don't know if this accurate or a glitch but these some crazy ass numbers for ETH on the SHIB staking.

BONE APR: 38.99%
+ ETH APY: 11444.74%
+ SHIB APY : 17.27%

11k?!?! Had to do a double take. Wait a minute. I know about shib for xshib or shib for bone but how do you get in on that type of staking (just using Eth on the swap?)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
11k?!?! Had to do a double take. Wait a minute. I know about shib for xshib or shib for bone but how do you get in on that type of staking (just using Eth on the swap?)

On the website when you click on bury then bury shib you see those numbers. Now it's showing

BONE APR: 38.48%
+ ETH APY: 29374.56%
+ SHIB APY : 21.04%

It's not a liquidity pool cuz that's under woof. This under the staking. I know the first rewards were going live soon but I'm out of town for a few days so can't see what mine says or how it's gonna work. I know there were giving a percentage of all the coins. There's a graphic floating around somewhere. Don't remember if someone posted it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
1ehepmcpda871.jpg

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
On the website when you click on bury then bury shib you see those numbers. Now it's showing

BONE APR: 38.48%
+ ETH APY: 29374.56%
+ SHIB APY : 21.04%

It's not a liquidity pool cuz that's under woof. This under the staking. I know the first rewards were going live soon but I'm out of town for a few days so can't see what mine says or how it's gonna work. I know there were giving a percentage of all the coins. There's a graphic floating around somewhere. Don't remember if someone posted it.
:ohhh::whoo:almost 30K? damn:wow: I got to get in on this. Was trying to wait until gas fees were a little cheaper, so that's why I didn't bury/stake earlier