Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Idk. When Bitcoin came up ppl weren’t really on it like that, everyone knows about Shiba and the other shytcoins, at best I expect modest returns, if not then y’all proved me wrong:yeshrug:

Alot of people slept on bitcoin especially those wall street execs...:mjlol: if people sleep on shiba when we told them since day 1 this could be big within crypto's established market, they deserve to look stupid...:bryan: what's it gonna hurt if they put $100-$300?!!?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Idk. When Bitcoin came up ppl weren’t really on it like that, everyone knows about Shiba and the other shytcoins, at best I expect modest returns, if not then y’all proved me wrong:yeshrug:
yeah true but I was referring to crypto in general. lots of projects and opportunities out there. get some modest returns from a few coins and the sky is the limit.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Flipped some shib for bone and moved some eth over to double my amount in the liquidity pool. had reached a total of like 153 bone and now back to 0 since the numbers reset but still got the rewards from before saved anyways. Prolly be back at the 150 by the time I wake up in the morning with how its been adding up. Staking the rest of the bone I didn't add to the LP due to lack of eth. Down to 225 million available shib so I need them to burn some tokens. I'd even consider burning those to help the price on the rest go up but not at the current supply limit since that won't do much of an impact. Maybe I'll just wait for a penny or half on those and cash out.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Flipped some shib for bone and moved some eth over to double my amount in the liquidity pool. had reached a total of like 153 bone and now back to 0 since the numbers reset but still got the rewards from before saved anyways. Prolly be back at the 150 by the time I wake up in the morning with how its been adding up. Staking the rest of the bone I didn't add to the LP due to lack of eth. Down to 225 million available shib so I need them to burn some tokens. I'd even consider burning those to help the price on the rest go up but not at the current supply limit since that won't do much of an impact. Maybe I'll just wait for a penny or half on those and cash out.
Why did it reset? Still trying to wrap my head around this shyt. I been waiting on swap for months and the mf drop in the middle of us moving :snoop:
I own shib and leash but low on eth so I’m thinking of burying one leash and stake the rest. Flip some shib too.
Need the best returns.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Why did it reset? Still trying to wrap my head around this shyt. I been waiting on swap for months and the mf drop in the middle of us moving :snoop:
I own shib and leash but low on eth so I’m thinking of burying one leash and stake the rest. Flip some shib too.
Need the best returns.
It always resets when you add more to a pool. It stores the rewards already made then starts fresh with the new amount. Staking does the same. It'll claim the rewards you already have and then those plus the extra you added gets set back to 0. Let's say you're staking 100 at 20% and you add another 100. It'll take the 100 you had before plus the 20 in rewards and combine it with the new 100 and start again at 220. Of course for liquidity pools is a bit different cuz there's a holding period unlike staking where you can claim rewards mostly anytime, maybe some exceptions. But I think for shib there's a waiting period on staking rewards now anyways since it's so new. The reset is just them saying ok you added more so we gonna give you what you've earned then start a fresh counter.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
figured its best to take the rewards from the LP and stake them as they add up. sucks that price of BONE been going down and so has the APR but the price should hopefully go back up over time, no rush. Was debating adding them back to the pool but that means matching it with ETH and I only have like 300 bucks on metamask and not tryna use that in case I need some for fees thru out rest of the year and I got all the ones elsewhere either staking or saved up for the future. I'm good with just sending the rewards to staking and saving my eth.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
man reddit has a hard on for shiba.....:picard: they worse than jigga stans... no faith or nothing

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
figured its best to take the rewards from the LP and stake them as they add up. sucks that price of BONE been going down and so has the APR but the price should hopefully go back up over time, no rush. Was debating adding them back to the pool but that means matching it with ETH and I only have like 300 bucks on metamask and not tryna use that in case I need some for fees thru out rest of the year and I got all the ones elsewhere either staking or saved up for the future. I'm good with just sending the rewards to staking and saving my eth.
Better to dig leash or shib?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Main reason why I’m holding… the Shiba community is persistent especially with ShibaSwap out now.

I know and the crazy thing is they doubted shibaswap would ever come out, now that it is, they nitpicking it to death...:mjlol: never satisfied and they keep saying its a rug pull but im like where...:heh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know and the crazy thing is they doubted shibaswap would ever come out, now that it is, they nitpicking it to death...:mjlol: never satisfied and they keep saying its a rug pull but im like where...:heh:

I ain’t policing no one’s thoughts at this point…just show me the money :wow:

I was on FEG twitter site and saw this…look at SHIB…now this only represents last month…but if SHIB can establish some sort of “longevity” in the crypto community akin to DOGE (which will be solidified with that CB listing imo) then I can’t wait to see where it goes during the next bull run…still annoyed I didn’t have the vision to see it earlier…I plan to still eat off it tho