Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Could there ever be a point where supply is too low for demand or vice versa?

not for a good project or one that has enough interest in it at the bold…take LEASH for instance…just over 100k coins in circulation and look at that price…although the volume is relatively low

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it’s going to take a tremendous effort to reach $0.0005 (which would roughly be the equivalent of DOGE hitting $1)

my math was off…SHIB going to $0.00033 is roughly the equivalent of DOGE going to $1

so SHIB going to $1 would be the equivalent of DOGE hitting $3000

folks need to really really think about that when listening to some of these predictions/targets

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Devs have said over and over they cannot burn coins bc they don’t own any.
They’ve gotta come up with something to cut the supply down. Supposedly there’s a “burn mechanism” in shibaswap that eliminates coins per transaction.
Fuk idk what to believe. The only thing keeping me in it is the numbers of holders and the enthusiasm.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Devs have said over and over they cannot burn coins bc they don’t own any.
They’ve gotta come up with something to cut the supply down. Supposedly there’s a “burn mechanism” in shibaswap that eliminates coins per transaction.
Fuk idk what to believe. The only thing keeping me in it is the numbers of holders and the enthusiasm.

you can absolutely still make money off SHIB…that coinbase listing is going to be ridiculously huge especially during the next major bull run…but folks have to realize they may need to invest a little more than those who jumped in far earlier if they hope to score big

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
you can absolutely still make money off SHIB…that coinbase listing is going to be ridiculously huge especially during the next major bull run…but folks have to realize they may need to invest a little more than those who jumped in far earlier if they hope to score big

This is probably the best way I've seen it summarized where we're at right now on a practical level.

Like I got in around early/mid April (put in a few hundred) so even when it dipped last month I was still up overall.

That Coinbase (plus the Swap exchange, maybe Etoro and RH ) listing will be huge but like you said to really strike it big especially now, folks will have to possibly drop a good 500 to 1K

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is probably the best way I've seen it summarized where we're at right now on a practical level.

Like I got in around early/mid April (put in a few hundred) so even when it dipped last month I was still up overall.

That Coinbase (plus the Swap exchange, maybe Etoro and RH ) listing will be huge but like you said to really strike it big especially now, folks will have to possibly drop a good 500 to 1K

…and here’s the thing…if folks SINCERELY believe SHIB can hit $1 then they should be just as confident investing more…all I’m saying is by putting more money in at this point, they give themselves a fair chance at still making very good money in the likelihood that it doesn’t hit $1

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
…and here’s the thing…if folks SINCERELY believe SHIB can hit $1 then they should be just as confident investing more…all I’m saying is by putting more money in at this point, they give themselves a fair chance at still making very good money in the likelihood that it doesn’t hit $1

That makes sense, can't be super confident that it'll hit $1, and then when someone says "Ok, I feel you. Let's put a few hundred on it." Go :gucci::dahell::whoa:
Lol it doesn't work like that.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps

$1 is tough im just hoping for .0001:lupe:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$1 is tough im just hoping for .0001:lupe:

the coinbase listing is huge…I’m a little antsy about them taking so long to make it official but I honestly believe $0.0001 is a very reachable goal during the next bull run…I’m not guaranteeing it…I’m not saying that’s when folks should pull out…just using that as a realistic “marker”…it could always go higher or maybe coinbase reneges/delists the coin and it never happens…but I’m willing to take the chance that it reaches $0.0001-0.0005 on coinbase at this point