Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
it rebounded quite nicely actually…not gonna lie, I low key thought the writing was practically on the wall at that point…we were/are just in a slow market…not much else has taken off since that time either which was also when elon was tweeting heavy

yep I thought that was going to be the one to really do Shib in.... and on that note, Shibaswap is now live! :ohhh::whoo::blessed::lupe:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I got 28 mill feel I should buy more every check

you got a good bag right there, playa...I'm debating on staking (burying) some on the exchange but I know the traffic right now is going to be crazy....

man if CB Pro/Regular CB adds Shib finally, I'm definitely getting another bag, especially since we can avoid those ETH fees

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got 28 mill feel I should buy more every check

if you’re serious, that’s what you’d do as long as you can afford to take the hit if things don’t pan out (that’s not to cast doubt…that’s just the reality of a lot of investments, with some being riskier than others of course)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man if CB Pro/Regular CB adds Shib finally, I'm definitely getting another bag, especially since we can avoid those ETH fees

it’s gonna run up once/if they straighten that out, so I bought some even tho I think it’s still kind of high right now…I’m hoping after the excitement of the CB listing it cools down…still don’t know where we stand, but I’m still bearish in which case I hope this touches $0.000005 again…and anything below that is where I’ll look to buy even more…all speculation tho…the market is still in limbo right now

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
it’s gonna run up once/if they straighten that out, so I bought some even tho I think it’s still kind of high right now…I’m hoping after the excitement of the CB listing it cools down…still don’t know where we stand, but I’m still bearish in which case I hope this touches $0.000005 again…and anything below that is where I’ll look to buy even more…all speculation tho…the market is still in limbo right now

I feel you, if it goes down that much I'm still up like 3X, so I would feel alright about buying the dip

it's definitely spooky hours for the market right now, not sure what's its going to do, optimistic though

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its glitchy asf tho...:hhh: trying to work with my coinbase wallet and shyt is like not registering.... use metamask if you have it

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
if you’re serious, that’s what you’d do as long as you can afford to take the hit if things don’t pan out (that’s not to cast doubt…that’s just the reality of a lot of investments, with some being riskier than others of course)

I waste so much money on BS if I invest 50 bucks or so every check it won't hurt and if it pans out then ill be good if not its basically a drunken weekend night

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
he said it will never touch a cent. people in the comments saying he said similar about doge never reaching a certain price point, which it did

:bryan: that's what's hilarious abut these people that claim that, like didnt doge reach ..70?!!? and they still claiming other wont....:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I waste so much money on BS if I invest 50 bucks or so every check it won't hurt and if it pans out then ill be good if not its basically a drunken weekend night

that’s exactly how I got started in crypto…just $750 that I rationalized would be 3-4 jordan releases since I was collecting at that time

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that's what's hilarious abut these people that claim that, like didnt doge reach ..70?!!? and they still claiming other wont...

“but DOGE did it” is simply just not a good argument/rationale at all when comparing it to a project that has 3000x more coins in circulation…I’d absolutely love to be wrong tho…but I understand why folks need to push that so I’m not gonna harp on it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
“but DOGE did it” is simply just not a good argument/rationale at all when comparing it to a project that has 3000x more coins in circulation…I’d absolutely love to be wrong tho…but I understand why folks need to push that so I’m not gonna harp on it

I mean I get the math and all but that night showed me nothing is impossible under the right conditions....:ld:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I see. Seems as though the cent dream has been dead all along. Still, seems as though good money can still be made here