Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Looks like Shiba devs released a new token

DEXTools.io

160x from launch :mjlol:

:patrice:

shiba team is smart ..

question: what is better than controlling 1 (potential :whoa:) p&d meme coin :ld:?

controlling 3 of them :wow::wow::wow:

with different characteristics to catch wider sub-sections of crypto users (low vs, high supply, low vs. high price).

controlling 4 of them :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I'm cool with them scamming with their other coins and shopping platforms and all that BS,

But is it gonna hit .0001?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How this shyt never take off after that Russian mf burned all them coins?
no real use so far so some might be skeptical. it was running on hype for the longest but started gaining momentum as more people got into it. still a lot of coins out there in circulation. According to ethscan, the dead wallet has 40%. So out of 1 quadrillion coins, that leaves 600 trillion out there. The next one has 7% at about 70 trillion. The next one has over 30 trillion. So lets round it out and say the top 3 wallets have half the supply even with most being dead but we'll say 500 trillion. So thats 500 trillion other coins among everyone else. Doge has a total of 130 trillion. Even going thru the first page of holders which is the top 50 and subtracting from those 50 trillion the amount from the india wallet and all the wallets that looked to be exchanges, on a rounded guesstimate not no accurate shyt, I got a total of 382 trillion coins left. still nearly triple the doge amount and who knows how much difference among others. btc at about 19million. eth at about 116 million. tether at about 60 billion, and actually doge at 130 billion. i kept typing billion while wrtiting this out cuz the shib supply so huge that shyt was throwing me off each time lol. so imagine that. the total supply of shib that motherfukkers like you and me are holding is prolly bigger than the entire total circulating supply of the top 10 coins by market cap. Sorting coinmarketcap.com by circulating supply, shib is at the top in the top 100 list. YFI at the bottom with about 36k. One of y'all feel free to calculate the math but I wouldn't be surprised if SHIB > the other 99.

Need some more Russian motherfukkers to burn their coins. Maybe Putin can ban SHIB. :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How this shyt never take off after that Russian mf burned all them coins?

it rebounded quite nicely actually…not gonna lie, I low key thought the writing was practically on the wall at that point…we were/are just in a slow market…not much else has taken off since that time either which was also when elon was tweeting heavy