Shiba Inu (SHIB) Discussion Thread

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yo, Just as I put a lot of people on AMC, I’m about to do the same here. Buy Shiba. You will not regret it. The growth of this community is impressive. The amount of press it’s receiving tells me that well informed crypto experts know more than they’re letting on.

The chance that this will blow is strong. Don’t say I didn’t try to put the bug in your ear when it happens. I’m not saying it will hit a dime or even a penny this year, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it did.

tenor.gif

How much you gotta put in to make it worthwhile? What exchanges is it listed on?

Daps
How much you gotta put in to make it worthwhile? What exchanges is it listed on?
Binance and Crypto. It was supposed to be listed on Coinbase two weeks ago, before it was abruptly pulled for some “technical” reason. If it went to a penny, anything above a mil would net you xx,xxx and higher.

:yeshrug:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Binance and Crypto. It was supposed to be listed on Coinbase two weeks ago, before it was abruptly pulled for some “technical” reason. If it went to a penny, anything above a mil would net you xx,xxx and higher.

:yeshrug:

I don't see it on Binance, but I'm reading thata because I'm on the U.S. version. Bout to sign up for crypto and drop $200

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hear you breh, but I’m just trying to make sure I get my basics right. A penny would make a lot of people millionaires, no?

also, what do you think is the ceiling? A dime? :lupe: And do you see this happening within 2 years?

If dogecoin can hit .70 Shiba can hit a $1.00+ bet on it...:birdman: leash was already hitting for $4k per coin and shibaswap not even out yet...:wow:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If dogecoin can hit .70 Shiba can hit a $1.00+ bet on it...:birdman: leash was already hitting for $4k per coin and shibaswap not even out yet...:wow:

:beli: Breh don’t be selling me dreams :mjcry:

I’ve seen hoop dreams deflate like a true fiends weight :mjcry:

but what’s the time frame that you have in mind for this shyt to pop? 2 years? I’m holding 26M right now, might buy til I’m holding 50M

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:beli: Breh don’t be selling me dreams :mjcry:

I’ve seen hoop dreams deflate like a true fiends weight :mjcry:

but what’s the time frame that you have in mind for this shyt to pop? 2 years? I’m holding 26M right now, might buy til I’m holding 50M
Look man just have faith...:ld: if the market doesn't fukking crash and everything lines up we will be caking...:youngsabo: just wait til EOY

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs shib is not going to hit a dollar let alone a cent and there is no shib swap coming.

The amount of coins in circulation is ridiculous.
Please don't get your hopes up.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs shib is not going to hit a dollar let alone a cent and there is no shib swap coming.

The amount of coins in circulation is ridiculous.
Please don't get your hopes up.

to each their own…I think it’s going to take a tremendous effort to reach $0.0003 $0.0005 (which would roughly be the equivalent of DOGE hitting $1) in a realistic timeframe of 1-3 years…as it is now SHIB circulating supply is 3000x more than DOGE…they would have to burn a lot of tokens before folks start entertaining talks of a penny much less a dollar…there was a time when you could throw less than $500 at SHIB and make a 1000x come up…even way more if you adopted it earlier…I think it can still easily secure a 10x from where it’s at now, and 100x is realistically attainable as well if it dips some more

if folks can muster up to $1k and throw it at SHIB at this point they can realistically expect $10-100k…and there’s no rush either…it’ll go up with the coinbase listing, but with the overall market conditions, the run it will experience won’t be the real bull run to come imo…worst case scenario I’m wrong and that $1k nets you higher than I expect…but if someone is planning on throwing $50 in and expecting to be a millionaire, then they'd be better off gambling on another meme coin and hoping it has the run SHIB has had up to this point

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
to each their own…I think it’s going to take a tremendous effort to reach $0.0005 (which would roughly be the equivalent of DOGE hitting $1) in a realistic timeframe of 1-3 years…as it is now SHIB circulating supply is 3000x more than DOGE…they would have to burn a lot of tokens before folks start entertaining talks of a penny much less a dollar…there was a time when you could throw less than $500 at SHIB and make a 1000x come up…even way more if you adopted it earlier…I think it can still easily secure a 10x from where it’s at now, and 100x is realistically attainable as well if it dips some more

if folks can muster up to $1k and throw it at SHIB at this point they can realistically expect $10-100k…and there’s no rush either…it’ll go up with the coinbase listing, but with the overall market conditions, the run it will experience won’t be the real bull run to come imo…worst case scenario I’m wrong and that $1k nets you higher than I expect…but if someone is planning on throwing $50 in and expecting to be a millionaire, then they'd be better off gambling on another meme coin and hoping it has the run SHIB has had up to this point

Could there ever be a point where supply is too low for demand or vice versa? Or maybe I'm just not wording things right or thinking of it in a different way. Like I know they have 100 quadrillion or whatever the number is with half a million holders. I don't know how they can burn coins without a swap. If the exchanges don't burn coins and everyone keeps their coins, don't see how the coin supply might go down. I agree that CB may give it a boost but unless they create their own swap to manage coins, might not have a chance to burn any. But let's see. Luckily market kind of stable now but never know what may happen. Still down on the 30 day but up on shorter like 7 and 14 so hopefully it flips the 30 day to green soon enough.