abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
ATH-here-we-come-10.gif

Daps
Yo, Just as I put a lot of people on AMC, I’m about to do the same here. Buy Shiba. You will not regret it. The growth of this community is impressive. The amount of press it’s receiving tells me that well informed crypto experts know more than they’re letting on.

The chance that this will blow is strong. Don’t say I didn’t try to put the bug in your ear when it happens. I’m not saying it will hit a dime or even a penny this year, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it did.

tenor.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo, Just as I put a lot of people on AMC, I’m about to do the same here. Buy Shiba. You will not regret it. The growth of this community is impressive. The amount of press it’s receiving tells me that well informed crypto experts know more than they’re letting on.

The chance that this will blow is strong. Don’t say I didn’t try to put the bug in your ear when it happens. I’m not saying it will hit a dime or even a penny this year, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it did.

tenor.gif

I keep telling people if they got money to invest buy what you can...:manny: but they believe it's a p&d...:mjlol:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

tenor.gif
Im one of the idiots who didnt listen to you on AMC and got in way late after watching wifey portfolio cake up:mjlol::francis: luckily i been on the shib wave, at this point im just adding here or there..I got 64mill and counting in the stash for a rainy day and will probably even myself out at 100mil so lets hope your right again:blessed: you helped alot of brehs eat wit AMC even though im not one of em still take this rep..to the moon brehs:pachaha:

Edit: any brehs experienced issues selling/buying shares on cashapp or crypto.com? Got my AMC and SHIB on those platforms but never sold anything yet on either, seeing these RH stories im wondering if i need to be pro active with moving shares/coins to my fidelity/coinbase

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Penny?!?:heh: man I'm thinking much bigger...

I hear you breh, but I’m just trying to make sure I get my basics right. A penny would make a lot of people millionaires, no?

also, what do you think is the ceiling? A dime? :lupe: And do you see this happening within 2 years?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Im one of the idiots who didnt listen to you on AMC and got in way late after watching wifey portfolio cake up:mjlol::francis: luckily i been on the shib wave, at this point im just adding here or there..I got 64mill and counting in the stash for a rainy day and will probably even myself out at 100mil so lets hope your right again:blessed: you helped alot of brehs eat wit AMC even though im not one of em still take this rep..to the moon brehs:pachaha:

Edit: any brehs experienced issues selling/buying shares on cashapp or crypto.com? Got my AMC and SHIB on those platforms but never sold anything yet on either, seeing these RH stories im wondering if i need to be pro active with moving shares/coins to my fidelity/coinbase

I recently sold blackberry shares on cashapp and it was instant money into account, that I deposited back into the bank. Not sure how it would be with amc and big money tho.

Daps

I’m on crypto.com. Only downside - that I have read about, at least - is a .14% fee and $250,000 month withdrawal limit for any amount between $1,000,000 and $20,000,000.

It’s .25% for $25,000 - $100,000

:picard:

I have 50,000,000.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I’m on crypto.com. Only downside - that I have read about, at least - is a .14% fee and $250,000 month withdrawal limit for any amount between $1,000,000 and $20,000,000.

It’s .25% for $25,000 - $100,000

:picard:

I have 50,000,000.

What crypto are heavily involved in currently?