Sherrod Brown 2024 is Dems best and only hope...CALLS ON BIDEN TO LEAVE RACE!!!!

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your response makes little sense breh.

Kaine didn’t lose the election. The only way VPs hurts you is in cases like Palin where people hold it against the candidate as a sign of poor judgment. But they can help on securing your base (like Pence did for Trump).

Everything else you said about winning the rust belt is why Sherrod should be the candidate.

Dem candidate risks losing parts of their base by not having a minority and or woman on the ticket.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I was kicking it with a breh from Columbus last weekend who's connected to OH Dems and says Sherrod is 100% running. I'm like you sure? He's like he's definitely running man.

@smitty22
Brown is my guy :DameBrutus:, been rocking with him for years. Double :DameBrutus::DameBrutus:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was kicking it with a breh from Columbus last weekend who's connected to OH Dems and says Sherrod is 100% running. I'm like you sure? He's like he's definitely running man.

@smitty22

He’s been running a shadow campaign for a while. Much more active on social media and isn’t testing out this message of “dignity of work.”

The thing is every senator thinks they could be president. 99.999% of the time it’s only the senator and his/her staff who is itching for them to get in the race. Once there is a “movement” to draft you to run, they will almost always take the leap. As we get closer to decision making time I think you’ll see him get the kind of important institutional support (unions especially) that can propel a candidacy.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Your response makes little sense breh.

Kaine didn’t lose the election. The only way VPs hurts you is in cases like Palin where people hold it against the candidate as a sign of poor judgment. But they can help on securing your base (like Pence did for Trump).

Everything else you said about winning the rust belt is why Sherrod should be the candidate.

Dem candidate risks losing parts of their base by not having a minority and or woman on the ticket.

It makes a lot of sense.

Where did I say that about Tim Kaine? You're making up stuff I've never said. VP can enhance a presidential candidate. Hillary was already terrible, but she chose somebody that was just as bad as she is. VP's are just as important because because they are next in line to be president.

Where have I disagreed about Sherrod? My post was about how KAMALA HARRIS. Regardless if you like it or not, most people are not checking for her.

She has no base.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My post was about how KAMALA HARRIS. Regardless if you like it or not, most people are not checking for her.

She has no base.
if she wins the nomination then more power to her

but putting her in as a VP is forced. shes not turning anyone out, and shes from california, which does nothing for anyone. tulsi would be a better pick