Sherrod Brown 2024 is Dems best and only hope...CALLS ON BIDEN TO LEAVE RACE!!!!

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
I don’t want any sitting U.S. Senators running for President. The Dems need to expand on what they have.

The way to go is a Biden/Beto ticket.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been told y'all Brown/Gabbard

sherrod is too smart for that....he doesn't need someone with bernie's blessing

not to mention this bytch went around sukking trump, assad and modi's dycks

and she;s hindu - no disrespect b/c i don't give a shyt about religion, but lot of people in the US are not that progressive

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Been told y'all Brown/Gabbard
I like Gabbard but she has the secret Russian agent perception from a certain segment of the left and unfortunately she will not get any ground due to that. I like her policy positions however.

Sherrod/Chris Murphy ticket. :whoo:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I don’t want any sitting U.S. Senators running for President. The Dems need to expand on what they have.

If you have a strong presidential ticket, down ballot will feel the effect so if Sherrod Brown picked a trustworthy successor for his seat, I'm sure they'd win.

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
If you have a strong presidential ticket, down ballot will feel the effect so if Sherrod Brown picked a trustworthy successor for his seat, I'm sure they'd win.
I wouldn’t take the chance.

Never forget the Scott Brown situation in Massachusetts. :francis:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Most Senators thinking about running are from blue states.

A GOP Governor will still be sitting in Ohio after January. If Brown wins the presidency, you'll lose a Senate seat until 2024 election (unless OH has special elections).