Sherrod Brown 2024 is Dems best and only hope...CALLS ON BIDEN TO LEAVE RACE!!!!

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Tim Ryan would likely be his co-senator if he tapped into using Obama and he shunned him. So he's sitting at home. Jumping on the push Biden out and skip Kamala train is another win over the we have no choice but to vote for Trump Whites moves.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
The idea that Biden would cost Dems down ballot races seems stupid considering down ballot Dems have overwhelmingly out performed him his entire time in office.
I think if anything this is going to be a rise in split ticket voting instead of straight ticket voting. However, the problem is I think the states that the dems need the most that straight ticket is going to be like PA, WI, MI, voting Trump at the top and then Dems in the house/senate seats. Or places like NC voting Trump for Pres, and Dems for Gov and the congressional seats.

It just shocks me that everyone in this Country is capitulating to whatever percentage of the entire electorate that MAGA represents. The MAGA/Trump influence is just so overly reported and focused on that everyone is apathetic or scrambling to stop it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The idea that Biden would cost Dems down ballot races seems stupid considering down ballot Dems have overwhelmingly out performed him his entire time in office.

Yeah, but they probably outperformed him BECAUSE he wasn't on the ballot. 2022 was about abortion, not Biden.

Having Trump on the ballot actually helps Republicans - without him they don't get as much turnout. I just don't see any way that Biden helps Dems.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I actually agree. It's just a way to push him out.

The one thing that I can see as a legitimate reason some of these ppl are on this bandwagon is if they've seen things behind the scenes that are more troubling than whatever happened during the debate.