Sheesh TheColi is pretty popular amongst Reddit users (View these threads)

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Bored during a Microsoft Team meeting and with my camera off decided to search TheColi on Reddit and the results are below:

Black Men Clowning Indian Men :mjlol:

Asian Self Hate

Black st0rmfr0nt they said: 5 year old thread

Coli gang been smoking on hella opp packs
:mjgrin:

That napoleon my favorite strand
:wow:

But that rush Limbaugh some za too tho
:wow:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.reddit.com/r/thecoli/

lmao

banned.png

r/thecoli has been banned from Reddit
This community was banned for violating Reddit’s rule against promoting hate.Explore Reddit
Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy . ©2021 reddit inc. All rights reserved. REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Bruh, you can literally type in Google "Reddit" then whatever you like and more than likely a board for that exists or just type that shyt in a reddit search. For example r/bigareolas is a popular one. Thing is a lot of times the person whose pics you see actually has an account so you can click her reddit name and see what other boards she posts on and find a lot of other niches.

When I open the Reddit app all I see is big titties, big asses, and One Piece. :russ:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was only like 5 people at best who actually used that shyt
yeah i remember reading it before. it was mostly a banned poster @smokierobinsons or something posting on it. i was gonna post it because some of the threads on there were dumb as fukk.

shocked they bothered to shut it down. :russ:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
SouthAsianMasculinity

:mjlol:

qazwsx123_1_2
5 months ago
Blacks are incredibly racist towards Indians. They are exactly like White men, lusting over Indian girls yet hating Indian men.

WHOA...my Indian Kemosabes who may be viewing this, let me put your mind at ease:

We are ABSOLUTELY NOT “lusting over Indian girls” collectively as a staff, label, or crew.
AT ALL.

...while we’re at it, we don’t “hate” you either.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, you can literally type in Google "Reddit" then whatever you like and more than likely a board for that exists or just type that shyt in a reddit search. For example r/bigareolas is a popular one. Thing is a lot of times the person whose pics you see actually has an account so you can click her reddit name and see what other boards she posts on and find a lot of other niches.

When I open the Reddit app all I see is big titties, big asses, and One Piece. :russ:

ya i been down that rabbit hole before.....just looking for the specifically black subreddits and shyt

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
india is literally the armpit of asia. poor sanitation, living conditions, and security. without us they'd be pakistan

and duke wildin, we lust over pawgs not Indian women

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh and I love how people who get cut by here call it st0rmfr0nt. Because name calling always trumps actual facts. Theres literally three threads on the front page out of 35 that discuss racial topics. st0rmfr0nt is about nothing but race. Oh and nobody plots to kill other people here. And non-African-Americans are entirely welcome to post here as long as they aren't complete fukkwits

Hi reddit. I'm Indian. Allow me to send you some messages. You'll know I am because no non-Indian person can swear at you in both Hindi and Tamil. Bharat mata ki bhosde aur tere behen ki laude me beto. Ongal vazhkaioda urpuda madri velai poi seynga, naarra koothi madri nandanthika thevai illa thevadiya mavane. Ongalodaya reddit pathaale aumaanama irruku pundakala.

T. for my Coli family: I open in Hindi with "Mother India's filthy rotten c*nt and go sit on your sister's dikk." Then I switch to my more familiar and comfortable language Tamil to give a little advice: "Go do something constructive and meaningful with your lives, there is no need to act like a bunch of stinking c*nts you sons of whores. Just seeing your reddit is a source of great shame to me, you c*nts"
:russ: