Sheesh TheColi is pretty popular amongst Reddit users (View these threads)

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
Oh and I love how people who get cut by here call it st0rmfr0nt. Because name calling always trumps actual facts. Theres literally three threads on the front page out of 35 that discuss racial topics. st0rmfr0nt is about nothing but race. Oh and nobody plots to kill other people here. And non-African-Americans are entirely welcome to post here as long as they aren't complete fukkwits

Hi reddit. I'm Indian. Allow me to send you some messages. You'll know I am because no non-Indian person can swear at you in both Hindi and Tamil. Bharat mata ki bhosde aur tere behen ki laude me beto. Ongal vazhkaioda urpuda madri velai poi seynga, naarra koothi madri nandanthika thevai illa thevadiya mavane. Ongalodaya reddit pathaale aumaanama irruku pundakala.

T. for my Coli family: I open in Hindi with "Mother India's filthy rotten c*nt and go sit on your sister's dikk." Then I switch to my more familiar and comfortable language Tamil to give a little advice: "Go do something constructive and meaningful with your lives, there is no need to act like a bunch of stinking c*nts you sons of whores. Just seeing your reddit is a source of great shame to me, you c*nts"

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Rape? They actually burn those beautiful indian girls alive when they try to branch out with other men. Weak jealous punk ass bytches. Got that 1950s white boy mentality.
They treat them like cattle to be traded...

That's why they get mad and kill them for "honor" when they don't marry the man they're sold to...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh and I love how people who get cut by here call it st0rmfr0nt. Because name calling always trumps actual facts. Theres literally three threads on the front page out of 35 that discuss racial topics. st0rmfr0nt is about nothing but race. Oh and nobody plots to kill other people here. And non-African-Americans are entirely welcome to post here as long as they aren't complete fukkwits

Hi reddit. I'm Indian. Allow me to send you some messages. You'll know I am because no non-Indian person can swear at you in both Hindi and Tamil. Bharat mata ki bhosde aur tere behen ki laude me beto. Ongal vazhkaioda urpuda madri velai poi seynga, naarra koothi madri nandanthika thevai illa thevadiya mavane. Ongalodaya reddit pathaale aumaanama irruku pundakala.

T. for my Coli family: I open in Hindi with "Mother India's filthy rotten c*nt and go sit on your sister's dikk." Then I switch to my more familiar and comfortable language Tamil to give a little advice: "Go do something constructive and meaningful with your lives, there is no need to act like a bunch of stinking c*nts you sons of whores. Just seeing your reddit is a source of great shame to me, you c*nts"

:picard: :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They treat them like cattle to be traded...

That's why they get mad and kill them for "honor" when they don't marry the man they're sold to...
Saudi Arabia type shyt. Utterly sick. Pretty indian girls want to have fun..be around charismatic men who are actually creative and in mainstream culture. Sorry they drifted from their side..lol.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah, I always see people talk about how this really not a majority black site. But I think that’s super overblown
Latinos, Asians are here. Lol. Those Latinos in the boxing section cheer for all those Canelo types over anyone black..defend him ducking black fighters too.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Reddit has it purpose for example you find alot of good music whether rap or r&b. Check weekly singles on a Friday in they hip hop section and it's a goldmine. No trolling and straight to the point discussions WITHOUT being overly critical. The downvote is cool the more down votes the less you're bound to see some stupid comment. Some good discussions on movies and mma

Outside of that it's a bunch of bullcrap. And God forbid you travel down the politics or religion...

Use to be my go to for finding rare albums etc too.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Those comments
:gucci:

They can be that openly racist and get likes?
:gucci:
I think the subreddit is unpopular and is pretty much an echo chamber, then no one else is going to report it or go there. Look at the amount of comments in those posts, it's small so it's likely to be the same group of mfs in there.

To the racist Indians from Reddit watching this site and reading this thread. I never ever needed welfare nor have I ever lusted over an Indian woman. I prefer my woman to actually smell pleasant. fukk off and have a nice day.
Crazy isn't it. No one is lustin after Indian women, why is black dudes stealing their women the first thing on their mind?

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
main-qimg-4bb033d64882d692950fa77c2fcfd51a