Sheesh TheColi is pretty popular amongst Reddit users (View these threads)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Wait what people link up on reddit, like craigslist days?

‘my man you don’t understand Reddit they got forums for people who are swingers/city thots nikkas passing hoes around etc... shyt is literally World Wide Web on a website.

---

Superstar
Daps
Peeped it at a bar I went to in SF last night. Me and one other breh were there and Asian waitress bih was chatting up the cacs, We couldn’t get a pity conversation:mjcry:. on a side note I’m not racist to Indian men but seeing these fine lil Indian girls from Berkeley on tinder now that I’m in the Bay I’d be lying if I said I don’t wanna pipe their women :russ:

Stop that
:scust:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Wait what people link up on reddit, like craigslist days?
You can use Reddit for literally anything

I’ve done transactions off Reddit, learned recipes, found out the value for some of my video game collectibles, even help someone find their lost dog

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
lmao.png

:deadmanny:

Breh is sending warnings from the nether realms :russ:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I had a chance to meet and talk to Priyanka Chopra because she was investing in a company i worked for and my Indian coworkers were beyond excited to meet/see her. They all lined up to take a picture with her. Dudes were asking me to find out if she's available (this was before she got married) and they were dead serious:russ:i can see why people find her attractive but she isnt my cup of tea.....

Lily singh on the other hand

IMG_1183.jpg

:noah:I should have asked Priyanka to put in a good word for me..wouldve definitely tried to wife:mjcry:

Last edited: