Sheesh TheColi is pretty popular amongst Reddit users (View these threads)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
of course thecoli is popular they can only stay on a bland website for so long :mjlol:

this site is one of the pieces of the underbelly of the culture whether people believe it or not. Saw it with my own two eyes and when cats were using Raw & Regret on Boxden.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this site is one of the pieces of the underbelly of the culture whether people believe it or not. Saw it with my own two eyes and when cats were using Raw & Regret on Boxden.
You guys are so self absored. The same nikkas post on all these sites. Don't let them fool you.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It still true tho. We as a whole are some bitter ass dudes. That get angry over the littlest things lol
i agree with that, there are some bitter ass negroes on here. But really thats how alot of those sites slandering the coli are. AZnidentity is a asian subreddit of asians bytching and playing the victim. And jealous because Black americans get more shine than they do. and so on with other sites.

In addition with the racism and cruel things they say. So they can eat a dikk trying to talk about people being "racist"

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Open the reg and let us insult and ban these bums layer by layer

It's so pitiful seeing these non whites turning themselves into mascots in cac spaces. It's truely an epidemic.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Screenshot-20210324-002441-Samsung-Internet.jpg

:dead::dead::dead:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
one of those dudes probably popped out when I said "Yall need to stock locking your bytches in basements and treating them like man in the iron mask so I can fukk"

had a Indian dude in whatever thread that was furious as fukk :russ: dont worry breh I'll watch Kal Ho Naa Ho with your little sister