Sheesh TheColi is pretty popular amongst Reddit users (View these threads)

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Those subreddits honestly reflect a good portion of the users on TLR, just less funny and Asian focused.
Biggest difference is we don't 100% just talk about race and relationships here.
We have Higher Learning for tech, Comp Sci and finance stuff, Sports, Music, etc. Other hobbies that people can enjoy, something some of those posters are in dire need of.

I don't know why we have beef with them tbh. Older Asian people are racist as fukk, so fukk them. The younger ones seem ok.

Screenshot-20210324-002441-Samsung-Internet.jpg

:dead::dead::dead:

@MikeyC :ooh:
I still think his ban was unjust.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
:picard:A lot of anger over there.
Edit: Y'all realize the OP on that "hip hop and piff" Reddit post is a throwaway, right? Probably some cac trying to start shyt.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
one of those dudes probably popped out when I said "Yall need to stock locking your bytches in basements and treating them like man in the iron mask so I can fukk"

had a Indian dude in whatever thread that was furious as fukk :russ: dont worry breh I'll watch Kal Ho Naa Ho with your little sister

:dead:

Art Barr

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Look at these Reponses

We said they are thirsty, and video evidence proves that. Now do we know if most or all of them are like that? No.

They resorted to racism and bullshyt.

For people who are so highly educated they sure are dumb as fukk.

Edit: The person who created that reddit thread is clearly a self-hating black woman obsessed with Indian culture. :snoop::snoop::snoop:

Last edited:

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Not surpised,

Chan, Neo GAF, LSA, st0rmfr0nt, Reddit, BB.com (The Misc) have long since taken over these supposed "Black Forums" .

Boxden used to be decent...shyt actually pretty fukkin dope before 2012, then a flood of shyt posters, gay trolls, and racist came and fukked up the flow of discussion and just th general vibe of the place. When Trump got in office in 2016, it was the nail in the coffin for Boxden, if you were a long time poster.

When I left that shyt hole to sign up at the Coli, shyt was :ahh: until about 2019, until I started noticing familiar red flags that more and more cacs were signing up, The topics that were taking up the 1st page of TLR were very suspect, but people let it rock for the sake of "fukkery".

Now here we are

This is what happens when WE dont have ownership. These cac owners and mods are not going to regulate posters dropping WS talking points they agree with. They practically waving these MFs through the door at this point.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Those subreddits honestly reflect a good portion of the users on TLR, just less funny and Asian focused.
Biggest difference is we don't 100% just talk about race and relationships here.
We have Higher Learning for tech, Comp Sci and finance stuff, Sports, Music, etc. Other hobbies that people can enjoy, something some of those posters are in dire need of.

I don't know why we have beef with them tbh. Older Asian people are racist as fukk, so fukk them. The younger ones seem ok.

@MikeyC :ooh:
I still think his ban was unjust.
Yup not just the older..the ones that don’t speak English well. The ones that were born here and English is their first language are alright with me.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
We said they are thirsty, and video evidence proves that. Now do we know if most or all of them are like that? No.

They resorted to racism and bullshyt.

For people who are so highly educated they sure are dumb as fukk.

Edit: The person who created that reddit thread is clearly a self-hating black woman obsessed with Indian culture. :snoop::snoop::snoop:
Its also definitely a Coli poster...

These lames run to massa white liberal (fagset era, Reddit, twitter) for emotional support when their feelings get hurt on here...

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Not surpised,

Chan, Neo GAF, LSA, st0rmfr0nt, Reddit, BB.com (The Misc) have long since taken over these supposed "Black Forums" .

Boxden used to be decent...shyt actually pretty fukkin dope before 2012, then a flood of shyt posters, gay trolls, and racist came and fukked up the flow of discussion and just th general vibe of the place. When Trump got in office in 2016, it was the nail in the coffin for Boxden, if you were a long time poster.

When I left that shyt hole to sign up at the Coli, shyt was :ahh: until about 2019, until I started noticing familiar red flags that more and more cacs were signing up, The topics that were taking up the 1st page of TLR were very suspect, but people let it rock for the sake of "fukkery".

Now here we are

This is what happens when WE dont have ownership. These cac owners and mods are not going to regulate posters dropping WS talking points they agree with. They practically waving these MFs through the door at this point.

Boxden been and always been corny bro and it never really represented a black community to me. Chapstick is full of self hating females