Shedeur Sanders vs Caleb Williams as NFL prospects

How close are Shedeur and Caleb as prospects?

• Total voters

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Caleb was on Colorado and played Oregon he gets a few throws downfield, makes a few guys miss on defense to avoid being sacked.

Throws into the teeth of the defense.

Shedeur needs to work on his foot work, hope Prime improves his Oline and stays another year to get better.

RIght now the book on Shedeur is he scrambles into sacks, doesnt anticipate enough and if you get him off his spot he can get lost.

exactly Colorado with Caleb still gets beat with mid difficulty by Oregon but Caleb would have somehow put up 17to27 points for Colorado

Last edited:

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I was going to make a Shaduer thread until I found this lol

I mean I LOVE what Prime is doing and super impressed with his boys, but I just watched First Take and Undisputed talking about he the best QB in the country and a top 10 pick, and I’m truly wondering - if his name was Joe Blow and he did what he did agaisnt those 3 lame ass teams w/o playing a Oregon or USC yet or any type of real success, would he be called a Top 10 off those performances???

This shyt is def getting out of hand.

Someone at the top of this thread said “Caleb Williams is better but I prefer Sanders” :dahell:

So for no reason you would take the worse QB???

Wtf
This post now :dead:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
exactly Colorado with still gets beat's with mid difficulty Oregon but Caleb would have some how put up 17-27 points someway
Breh this isn’t the fukking NBA :dead: Look how mahomes and the chiefs offense looked vs the buccaneers back in the Super Bowl when the lost both starting tackles you Need a oline to have a chance

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
exactly Colorado with Caleb still gets beat with mid difficulty by Oregon but Caleb would have somehow put up 17to27 points for Colorado
The thing is you can't fake cover for an OL getting destroyed.

Mahomes/Kelce/Tyreek has 0 TD 2 INT and 9 points vs Brady's Super Bowl Bucs because the OL was getting destroyed.

Peyton Manning/Thomas/Sanders put up 1 TD 2 INT and 8 points vs the Seahawks during the Super Bowl for the same reasons.

When your OL is getting decimated like those guys' were, even the best QB's of all-time can't do shyt.

Same thing happened today. Ain't calling Shedeur the greatest of all-time or anything, but no matter the QB, when the trenches are lost the offense is finished.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shedeur has the poise and focus of Brady and Manning. The way he handling the added pressure is crazy, that 98 yard drive may end up being the drive of the year. Caleb will be drafted higher because of the physical attributes GMs fall in love with but Shedeur will be the better NFL QB
This is a wild take lol.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Jameis was considerably better in college than Shadeur is right now breh.
Jameis was drawing this up when he was 12. Silver Spoon Brady was watching Pilar whoop up on his pops in the living room. Again, it ain't Prime. It be these nikkas who will shyt on the next man to prop up Third Base Manning.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Everyone wants to blame the OL for Shedeur problems but Shedeur holds the ball away too long, has zero Escape ability, and zero pocket awareness

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Everyone wants to blame the OL for Shedeur problems but Shedeur holds the ball away too long, has zero Escape ability, and zero pocket awareness
This is true but also the play calling did him 0 favors. You gotta have an o-line for those long developing plays.